Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Model Of Avensis 2006

woofer

I got the information from Toyota Dealer, that in June 2006 it will be the new AVENSIS model. Maybe not exactly new, cose only with small facelifting.

The car should have changed lights, front grill and added MP3 player in SOL version. I couldn't find any info and pictures of the new AVENSIS, but as I was told, the information will appear not before 25 May 2006 (official info of course).

The price will rice about 700$ for petrol, and 1000$ for diesel.

If anybody has more details, pleas let us know. Maybe some photos.

woofer

I got the information from Toyota Dealer, that in June 2006 it will be the new AVENSIS model. Maybe not exactly new, cose only with small facelifting.

The car should have changed lights, front grill and added MP3 player in SOL version. I couldn't find any info and pictures of the new AVENSIS, but as I was told, the information will appear not before 25 May 2006 (official info of course).

The price will rice about 700$ for petrol, and 1000$ for diesel.

If anybody has more details, pleas let us know. Maybe some photos.

woofer

I placed my order for a new Avensis 2.2 TS3X 3 weeks ago from Alphabet leasing company

I ordered Merlot Red (Iknow don't ask it was the wifes choice)

I was contacted by them on thursday 23rd to say that they could not get this colour due to the facelifted model coming in June/July and Toyota were no longer taking orders for this colour

The only colurs avaliable to me are Alsasce granite Silver Steel black or Silver Fern

I told them to get me any as i'm not really bothered for any of those colours

I would like to know what iwill have missed on the new model if any one knows

well...

after watching the Commonwealth Games last night...

I was watching the cycling.

the chase cars were Toyota Avensis.

the estate was a standard looking Avensis...

but the saloons were different versions.

sort of a smiley face, spoiler on the back... looked quite good!

I am convinced they are still Avensis tho... looked about the right size, and definately Toyotas

could be the facelift we will be getting soon

Hi everybody from Madrid. First of all I'd like to apologyze for my English, but here I go.

I'm very concerned about this issue 'cause I've just signed an order for an Avensis 2.0 wti sol wagon last saturday - 18th.

My salesman've just confirmed that a restyling is going on. The production chain is about to be stoped on April the 1st so all new cars to be constructed are going to "the new ones". So my new car will not be the one I saw that day in the shop.

It is possible that during Cars Summit in Madrid (May-June ¿?) it is going to be oficial, that is to say that secrets are all around this new development.

As far as I know we´ll have:

- MP3 Player

- Cruise Control

- Turn Lights in the mirrors

- New spoilers

- New D4D 2.0

- New radiator grille

More info available at:

http://www.kbbiler.dk/

http://www.motor-talk.de/showthread.php?fo...15&pagenumber=2

http://www.avensisclub.com/modules/pbboard...p?p=67786#67786

Hope this will help.

Please as soon as you could get a pic of it, post it :thumbsup:

Grants from Spain folks

why are you concerned that you will be getting updated car? :-).

122hp engine yes, lights in mirrors yes, updated grille yes, clear headlights yes, new alloys yes...

overall, minor changes, as usual with toyota facelifts...

Hi, perhaps I should writen "anxious". In fact, I prefer to get the new model, but the fact is that I haven't seen the product I purchased, so, what's the matter if I do not like the new one?

I'm nearly sure that it'll satisfy me, but, of course I'm not so sure. Maybe this is a commercial strategy, but we are meeting uncertainty (when we are purchasing goods valued around 24000 €).

Anyway, thanks for your response..., as soon as I get more details I'll share them ... :yes:

I don't think those are facelift photos. Outside, photo is last D4-D Toyota has issued, just with different grill. Inside, I think it's Camry or other non-european model.

Agree, Outside pic is 180bhp D4-D based on the current model. Inside is definately not new avensis.

Remember it is April 1 :lol:

You have an absolutely right!!!

Today is April fool's day.

The Avensis outside is the Avensis model from salon in Geneva 2005.

The interior picture was from Volvo S80.

I hope you forgive me!!!

woofer java script:emoticon(':D', 'smid_3')

:Djava script:emoticon(':D', 'smid_3')

:D

I hope you forgive me!!!

You've been forgiven. In a Spanish forum I was about to be murdered after linking your post

But somebody tried to look for some more pics, and HE DID IT: :D

http://www.avensisclub.com/modules/pbboard...opic.php?t=3857

Hope you'll enjoy this

They dont want to be bringing a new model out. Think of the depreciation on the older models i.e one I have! Bugga's

its not an new model, just small facelift...

Hi, perhaps I should writen "anxious". In fact, I prefer to get the new model, but the fact is that I haven't seen the product I purchased, so, what's the matter if I do not like the new one?

I'm nearly sure that it'll satisfy me, but, of course I'm not so sure. Maybe this is a commercial strategy, but we are meeting uncertainty (when we are purchasing goods valued around 24000 €).

Anyway, thanks for your response..., as soon as I get more details I'll share them ... :yes:

changes are pretty small, so I wouldnt be too worried about them. I already saw it.

Hi this is my first post as I'm still waiting for delivery of my T3-S. When I last went into my Toyota dealer they told me the facelift model will be coming out in June. They basicly said the face lift was a new front splitter but a totaly new version of the Avensis will be coming out in 18 months.

dont bet on it

I hope you forgive me!!!

You've been forgiven. In a Spanish forum I was about to be murdered after linking your post

But somebody tried to look for some more pics, and HE DID IT: :D

http://www.avensisclub.com/modules/pbboard...opic.php?t=3857

Hope you'll enjoy this

That last link -- the Avensis in the top photo is identical to mine (but cleaner), a wagon in platinum with door strips fitted.

That radiator grill mentioned earlier is available here as a promotional sports package. I don't actually think it looks as good as the standard one. I can't see that I'll be trading in just yet! (despite small envy over indicator lights in the wing mirrors?)

Hello everybody,

may the following pics be the good ones?

http://techdoc.toyota-europe.com/aimupload...0AIM-000679.pdf

I've got this document about "Rear Bumper Protection Plates", I don't know if it's the final facelift, but the pdf file seems to the from Toyota.

Another one:

http://www.avensisclub.com/modules/pbboard...?t=3970&start=0

The guy says the pic is from Toyota, and this is the source:

http://techdoc.toyota-europe.com/aimupload...0AIM-000680.pdf

I still don't like the grill/front end... Looks likes there's "too much going on" up front.

Oh well, way to devalue my '55 plate for a poxy facelift. Cheers Toyota!

Why don't they just wait until the new model comes out rather than just tinker with the current one? I've had word that "stuff is being shipped around" for the new model Corolla and Avensis so surely it's very late in the day to be making minor mods to the current model? I could have been feed some rubbish but...

Thats nearly right mate.

I work at the Burnaston plant in Derby and actually put the engines in these cars.

We've been having lots of trial cars coming down the line for the facelift model which has got teardrop style headlights and few bumper and indicator mods.

We've also been trialling the new 125BHP D4D which will replace the 114BHP from today.

We cease production of old model on around 25th April and will build facelift models only after that date.

The new model hasnt even been finished properly in terms of design and we are told that this totally new model wont even be trialled until spring 2008!!

When we have a complete model change we have to close the plant for a short while to make all the changes to machinery etc

Hope this info helps

Simon

Thanks for this information, will help me in planning of changing my Avensis for new one, how and when. Thanks again