Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2nd Yaris T-sport Just Ordered.

slater

Well this story starts in January when i wrote off my 2004 Thunder grey yaris t-sport :(

after a month of trying to find another car (106gtis, 206gtis, vauxhalls, vw's allsorts), loads of test drives and everything I ended up in toyota today buying another Yaris T-Sport, this time in metalic blue, very rare i thought.

Anyone got any large pics of the S2 Yaris T-Sport in blue?

Also im thinking of purchasing the Hiper exhaust and the K&N Typhoon parts, any reviews? what sort of performance improvements will i see?

Andy.

Welcome to the club! :thumbsup:

Can you still get them brand new mate? :unsure:

No real reviews on the parts but the HKS Hiper exhaust is a quality part and the K&N is located well but it's a wet filter! :thumbsup:

Its a 53 Plate, only done 14k, prestine condition 1 lady owner,

I saw the blue colour on the forecourt and thought 'Oh Yes', lol

Also any idea where 'kimi' got the t-sport logos on the side and rub strips of her car from?

Andy.

I would recommend ENVY induction kit over the K&N filter as the ENVY system is a dry filter but also located on a pipe like the K&N so best of both worlds. If you look on the envy section of this site you will see the bit of kit!

is the cool blue this one:

Yari2023.jpg

If so welcome to the balearic TS club lol - theres not many about - trust us we know! Our first one was written off, took us nearly six weeks constant searching to find another!! - tis my gf's car.

Welcome

JK

Also any idea where 'kimi' got the t-sport logos on the side and rub strips of her car from?

Andy.

hi Andy,

yep i had them custom made by Rob [ likwidart ]

kimi x

Ok,

Whats the difference with the wet filter?

Anybody recomend the best jap style exhaust for the yaris (not too loud though)?

Andy.

Don't know anyone who has that but it looks pretty nice

Yeah the Balearic is rare - I had that on my 1st T-Spirit but after that one got wrote off they were no longer selling the Balearic anymore, so I got Carlo instead.... ;)

Infact has anyone had experience of the 'ExMag GTII' from envy?

https://www.envyperformance.com/index.cfm?f...1FC1034E05C3831

Some guy had one on here but I forget his name! :rolleyes:

Anyway, Davy (cfc1) has a similar (same?) exhaust on his 1 litre and he loves it and it makes a nice noise but nothing OTT! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

BTW the K&N Typhoon is not a wet filter, its a dry filter. ive tried to fit the ENVY induction kit to my T-Sport

but its not a great fit, (and doesnt fit my car). so i got another K&N in blue.

looks great, and perform's great,

few more horses than the relocated Apexi i had.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

The envy filter is great so dont knock it. Its slightly tricky to fit but once fitted is secure, looks good and is just great all round. It will only not have fitted your car if you didnt relocate the alarm which is easy as pie anyway.