Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Toy For Muppets...

TheNissanMan

Just found this link on another website...

I wonder how long till it hits these shore's and how long till the muppet's get installing them...

http://homepage.mac.com/howheels/rubpics/woowoo.wmv

I think we need to start some kind of movment to ban those before they arive- they sound ridiculous!!!!

dont do it ian!

have any of you ever seen those joke whistlers you fit inside your mates car exhaust... clip them inside the exhaust and the car whistles like a VW beetle! but worse!

dont do it ian!

erm... I wasn't talking about me Steve.... give me some credit..

As Ryan can back-up... I have the ultimate Max-Muppet living on the same street as me...

A vauxhall nova.. 1.3 SR, made to look like a GTE, that is resprayed in....

Spangly Pink (It's driven by a bloke)..

It has a big exhaust, but sounds like he's been at the manifold with a power drill in an attempt to get a 'rasp'.

etc... etc...

I'll back you up Ian, I nearl;y spat coffee all over Ian when I saw it, almost a flip metallic pink, very bright, very loud, very camp....

So a true case of "Please get an engine for your exhaust" how old is the driver...and does he have boy racer mates? It drives me mad when I go to my mums-, novas, fiestas, corsas grrr they all drive like :censor: and have no idea what they're doing... totally out of control... I hate the idea that I'm gonna have to park mine on the road near their crazy antics....

Oh... don't get me started...

He looks about 17/18... and yes he has friends...

One of them has a Corsa, with 'halfords' alloys, and a big front skirt that almost touches the floor.. which is still black plastic (the car is red/maroon)..

Theres also a 205 and fiesta..

The fiesta looks like it has a carbon fibre bonnet, until I walked past it, and looked a little closer... yes, he covered the whole of his bonnet in fake carbon fibre stick-on stuff :ffs:

And the best car of them all, a blue Mk2 MR2... which is nice, except for the meccano spoiler, which takes up the entire boot space, and is higher than the roofline..

Well here it is... unfortunatley, the colour is so unbelievable, it didn't photograph too well.. believe me, it is a spangly flip pink...

nova.jpg

some sort of cloacking technology, sorry officer thats not my car in the photo..... mines pink :D :D :D

Ha that nova is nothing ill get a picture of a mate of mine who has a bright orange nova sr stipped out full roll cage, 1.6 8v with thottle bodies 150bhp and nice tony the tiger stripes :lol:

Either way it's ugly as sin... did you just happen to have a photo of that sitting about or have you just taken one?

Mind you, maybe he's onto something with the colour that won't photograph...does he have flip plates too? lol

I just walked up the street to get a picture...

Did it from a distance too... cos if he'd asked why i was taking a picture I couldn't of lied with a straight face :lol:

And no.. I edited out the plate... as I do with most pictures I take...

And no.. I edited out the plate... as I do with most pictures I take...

nooo i meant "does he" as in as part of his disguise, not coz you've removed his plate, sorry, did read like that didn't it...?

Do I spy red painted drums?

:crybaby:

Steve.

yes you did, I guess it could have been worse, it could have been the cheap and tacky fake discs on top of the drums :)

As painful as this is to say I don't think that's as bad as you guys make out.....

...because there is a car near me that beats the :censor: out of that for muppet appeal, I might try & get a pic early one morning on the way to work as no description can do it justice!!! :lol: I'll try anyway:

Ford Sierra 1.6, grey with 'made of cardboard' (no joke) fake bonnet vent & yellow Halfords tape down the middle - not really a racing stripe, & bits of yellow tape stuck randomly everywhere, it's truely the worst car I've ever seen :lol:

Well aside from the paint work that Nova doesnt look that bad, after all he probable had to do it on a budget.

I have to say I have seen worse - When I was 18 (long time ago) a friend of mine bought a sierra 1.6LX, and then proceeded to put on pepper pot alloys, a home ICE install which vibrated almost as much as the boot when it played, he also tinted the windows and made a pigs ear of it, but left them on anyway, full of air bubbles. And the greatest crime Leopard skin seat covers arragh :ffs:

No he hasnt still got it thank :censor: he has an audi 80 quattro now, and has kept it standard