Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Why Is It...

JAHill

I noticed that this morning! :angry: Fools! cant they just calm down a little bit? :ffs:

Dunno but I got to work 10 mins early today because of it, the roads were really clear for some reason & a van in front was hammering it so I followed suit

Usually traffics worse and everyones in a hurry

Usually traffics worse and everyones in a hurry

maybe its cos police dont like getting wet so its safer to speed?

I think that people cocooned in the cosseting environment of a modern car just don't realise what's going on outside their windscreen. They're warm and dry, so they don't understand that there's an inch of standing water on the road or black ice everywhere as its freezing cold.

So they drive the same way they always do and just cause more accidents / near misses when the weather is bad and hold everyone else up...

Not me - must have been the most careful drive to work I've ever done this morning... my first journey to work in the MR2 and it was raining after a lovely week of sunshine!! Typical! :laughing:

Not me - must have been the most careful drive to work I've ever done this morning... my first journey to work in the MR2 and it was raining after a lovely week of sunshine!! Typical! :laughing:

Dont need any tail happy moments in the rain :!Removed!:

Slow down when its wet..... ??

What a ridiculous notion :rolleyes:

Too many eejits on the road!

whats is eejits ?icon9.gificon9.gificon9.gificon9.gificon9.gificon9.gificon9.gificon9.gificon9.gificon9.gif

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links