Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Parachute Jump

Tegan

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tegan

• Angel

• Demonic Angel

• Kev Mc

Can you please put the link to the donations page in the original post as I almost sent to paypal address.

Edit, the site is loading fully so I shall donate next day.

I have done it especially for you :D

Thank you in advance for your donation :hug:

good luck you crazy fool :D :thumbsup:

thanks stu, ill take that as a complement - i think :unsure: :D im starting to think im pretty mental right now - i havent stopped picturing the jump yet - go to bed at night thinking about it , thats why im pretty glad its not far away, otherwise i think i will drive myself crazy thinking about it :wacko: :D

Big thanks to robert maris for sponsering me (sorry to sound thick but not entirely sure which member this is? ) i am really grateful though, your an angel :angel: :D

Hi tegan :thumbsup:

Im a pretty newish member here but have no problems donating to such a worthy cause and such a commited fund raiser :D But i still dont understand why anyone wants to jump out of a perfectley servicible air plane...lol :P Are you going to post any pictures up before and after the adrenalin rush kicks in?

Regards Mick.

Thank you so much mick, your very generous - every donation is greatly appreciated, i love the way people come together to support a cause even though we've never met - its heart warming :group-cuddles:

I'll certainly be taking a camera - for before and after shots - not sure if theyll have any options for 'in air' shots but that would be so cool if they did , although im sure the shots would be very unflattering :huh::lol: but what the heck im not that vain - id still put them all up :D

Thank you again :thumbsup:

I'm sure a mate who did a jump had it filmed, certainly got pics anyway

whether that cost extra though i dont know? :unsure:

Hey tegan,

I would say a bit of both :lol:

I lost my grandad to cancer so i know the pain cancer causes first hand so good on you, i love to do it but im not sure if i would if push came to shove and i was in the plane ready to go, but what an adrenaline rush it must be!!

Il make a donation at the end of this month when i have something to donate from my bank :lol:

Scott

hey scott,

sorry about your grandad, i think its something thats touched us all at one time or other :(

thanks in advance for donation your an angel :hug::angel:

Hi Tegan

You have given me inspiration and I am registering with Lavender Trust to do a parachute jump as well, on 11th June. :yes: I was wondering if I would be being cheeky if I also asked people on here to sponsor me as well. Would you mind Tegan?

Sarah

Hi Sarah,

no of course i dont mind - the more the merrier :) , its all for a brilliant cause aswell - did you see my sponser page? if you go to the home page you can create your own for people to sponser you :)

p.s thankyou for your donation aswell :)

Thank you very much Tegan. I'll have a look and get creating my donting page. Thank you for help. :thumbsup:

Sarah

Ok sponsor page up and running. Even got my friend from France to sponsor me to check it's working ok!

:) Thanks again Tegan.

My donations page is here

BIG thanks to PaulT for your donation :hug:

You've made me to my half way point of what i was hoping to raise, yay! ^_^ :hokus-pokus:

• 2 weeks later...

I see it's your jump next weekend. Are you getting nervous now? :unsure: Will you be posting any pics on here so I can see what I'm letting myself into? :mellow: Good luck and look forward to seeing the photos!

:thumbsup:

Thanks Em for sorting that out, thanks to everyone who donated at brunters :thumbsup:

Angel: yes im absolutely terrified now, i want it to hurry up and get here so that i dont have to be scared anymore lol :unsure: :P i will get some people to take piccys, not sure what they will come out like but ill defo post them up :)

Also thank to turbo jon for your donation :) , my total is rising nicely now , it feels great to have raised that amount for a good cause , im gonna have to do something similar next year - might not be a jump- i better find out if i like it or not first :unsure::lol:

Teegs xx

Thanks caz :group-cuddles:

Aahh only two days to go - now im crapping it! :help: :!Removed!:

Just wanted to say big thankyou to Anthony Straughan for your donation - youll probably be my last one as i think they close the page couple of days before i jump, im not sure though, so if there are any last minute donaters with full pockets please feel free to donate :thumbsup:

So a big thankyou goes out to everyone who has donated, i wont let you down, i promise ill jump even if someone has to push me lol :D

I know the charity is extremely grateful as they have called me a couple of times to say thankyou - so im passing the thanks on to you guys :blush: :group-cuddles:

I'm not sure about Just Giving pages... but the Race for Life pages (which are powered by Just Giving) never actually close, my 2005 site is still open for donations.... :lol::lol: But the charity will request offline donations to be paid asap.... :thumbsup:

Best of luck Tegan, you're a braver lass than I, theres no way I'm jump out of a plane, so I can understand how petrified it must be, but you can do it! :thumbsup:

Thats even better - when they phoned they mentioned something about checking my page a couple of days before the jump i just assumed that they would take the money then, so ive still got time to raise more yay :)

Dig deep people :P

adverese weather conditions :( shes gonna try again tomorrow :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links