Do Not Sell My Personal Information

50,000 Mile Service - What Works Done?

Lozza

Hi All,

I have a Yaris T-Sport (I guess all the servicing is the same for all models) and it's overdue the 50k mile service. Does anyone know what work is meant to be done for this mileage as I'm going to try to do the work myself?

Thanks

Lozza

itll be the 'A' service buddy, if you check your service book theres a cross check list of what needs to be done

namely the oil, filter and just a general tyre kicking, the sort of things they check for on the MOT etc....

Had mine done not so long ago and posted the info on TOC ...... so if you do a search you should fine the info for the 50K service ;) !

**It wasn't a new thread it was in somebody else's about servicing - I think Em created the thread :blink: **

[EDIT] Found it: Linky

Edited by DaveSR

Yeah its just the same as the intermediate 10k service so just minor things like oil change etc but then handbook will tell you more... just look under the intermediate service section.... :thumbsup:

How late are you?

if its something like 1000 miles its not the end of the world, in all honesty :) just get it done as soon as you can :)