Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Em's Race For Life 2!

Demonic Angel

Well I did it, I'm back and I'm fluffin' knackered!

It was a great day, the atmosphere as ever is amazing and although I was alone this year, I still had a really good time. The local radio station was there egging us all on and photographers from the local press, although I dont think I was shot, so Leicester is safe! :lol:

Had a treat in store when 4 sexy muscular men came onto the stage as "cheerleaders" and did a dance and a cheer, I managed to take a photo of them on my phone, sorry for the quality...

DSC00044.jpg

Anyway, after the sexy guys and their dancing, we did some warm ups with a couple of personal trainers, which was good fun and then we were off!

The weather started quite cold and cloudy but actually became quite sunny, a bit too hot actually, although not as hot as last year!

I wasn't really paying attention to my time, so I dont know what it was, I just wanted to get past the line and get my drink! But I came away with a goodybag full of nice stuff, plus a new medal...

DSC00045.jpg

Right, well I'm off to have a nap! Thanks to all who sponsored me, in total I've raised £495 so far, and counting... plus the Leicester ladies as a whole have raised £1 million! :thumbsup:

Well done Em :thumbsup:

We are all so proud of you!!!!! Congratulations on raising so much for such a great cause!

:thumbsup:

Well done Em :hug:

I'll still be having treatment this time next year but hopefully i'll be fit enough to do the run with you.

kimi x

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links