Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Do I Do, What Do I Do, What Do I Do

vmail

Hi this car has been parked where I usually park my car(since weekend), the car does not belong to the two owners of the land and it does not belong to any of the ten keyholders for the gate, the car has an out of date tax disc and it looked like a company is trying to sell the car. I dont think the DVLA will do anything because the car is on private land

th_28032006030.jpg th_28032006031.jpg th_28032006032.jpg

In the nicest possible way, who cares?

:rolleyes:

A

That maybe legal in Cyprus, but it is not in the UK. If it wasn't too close to the house that could be a posibility

can I contact a clamping company to get the car clamped?

Hull Council -

The abandoned vehicle service can be accessed via the following methods:

By phone: (01482) 300300

By email: wastemanagement@hullcc.gov.uk

By post: Kingston upon Hull City Council

Waste Management

Dalton Street

Kingston upon Hull

HU8 8BB

In person: Customer Service Centres

Cheers, will contact Hull CC and the police in the morning

Vmail - you don't seem short of a brain cell or two - so why these posts when you can type away into Google or look in your local directories to find the answer? If SMW can do it and he doesn't even live in your area, why couldn't you? Afterall - you had the time to take and publish photographs of the offending car... instead of that, you could have phoned your council :rolleyes:

I could remove the tyre valves as the car is parked on private land

Vmail - you don't seem short of a brain cell or two - so why these posts when you can type away into Google or look in your local directories to find the answer? If SMW can do it and he doesn't even live in your area, why couldn't you? Afterall - you had the time to take and publish photographs of the offending car... instead of that, you could have phoned your council :rolleyes:

because I was not sure if the police or the council would do anything because the car is not on the public road

I could remove the tyre valves as the car is parked on private land

because I was not sure if the police or the council would do anything because the car is not on the public road

Then phone and ask them like every other poor bugger has to. If SMW found out that info in a matter of... probably minutes? Then you could have done the same.

Council / Police most likely WON'T do anything if its not on a private road.

Proper application of a trolley jack or 2 can soon remedy that though.

no thanks, I dont like boiled eggs

Anyone want to know how to boil an egg :D

no...

but i'd love to know how to make an omlette without breaking any!

:lol:

If you want it moved.... How would clamping help?? :lol:

Alternatively approach an estate agent or the land registry, find out who the land belongs to, arrange a mortgage or loan, buy the land and then hey presto you have the right to have it removed :rolleyes:

not at first, if the owner does not pay up,the clampers will tow the car away

yes please. ill get the toast :P

I can never get it right :( !

Always under cooked (which means binning the egg) or over cooked :crybaby:

I have even used Delia Smith method of cooking the egg in a hot pan of boiling water for 2 minutes and then turning off the heat and leaving it in the pan for a minute

So please do tell SMW :lol:

* Sorry - on about soft boiled eggs now for dipping my soldiers in

no...

but i'd love to know how to make an omlette without breaking any!

:lol:

whale omlette? :yes:

No offence mate but more often than not it seems like you're desperately trying to find something to post about! And it seems like anything will do!

I'd prefer to see a 'what's your favourite sandwich' post than all these daft questions...

A

The person who asked what to do about it cares cos they obviously want their parking space back! :ffs:

Is it just me, or has everyone got really sarcastic on the TOC forums??? Maybe there should be an Advanced Users section so that all those who are more intelligent than others can post away without fear of "stupid questions"!!! :censor:

A

The person who asked what to do about it cares cos they obviously want their parking space back! :ffs:

hmmm you obviously havnt seen the other useless threads vmail produces....or tha fact that he can find out very easily what to do :rolleyes:

A

hmmm you obviously havnt seen the other useless threads vmail produces....or tha fact that he can find out very easily what to do :rolleyes:

Obviously not... maybe there should be a seperate vmail thread! :lol: It's just that lately I've noticed more experienced members getting ratty with new users on various threads (just realised vmail is a 'posting freak' so I'll retract my statement regarding him/her) and it's not fair in a lot of cases...

seen as this thread has gone into a random thread rather than the totally useless thread it began as and that people takin the :censor: (me inc) it is now closed