Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Strange Question....

kirst_ie

Does anyone know how many calories an average person burns a day :)

Thats with out exercise and they have an average diet, no junk food or cr*p if you know what i mean?

Ive tried asking jevs but he's as much use as a chocolate tea pot :lol:

Thanx, Kirstie :o)

I've heard (step mum used to moan a lot about it) about 1000-1500 for a woman per day. and about 500 more for blokes.

If you are more active you need more.

Then have a look at the calories in a tin of golden syrup .. it's awesome, like 8 days worth of energy.

A bloke at work watched that 40stone man C4 program and worked out he had enough energy in fat to last him 4 years (if he was active). but obviously he's also need minerals/vitamins etc..

What you need to do is spend a small fortune in gym membership to assuage any guilt you may have regarding lack of exercise. That in itself is enough…you don’t actually have to turn up to the gym......after all, thousands of people can’t be wrong, can they? :D

as a dr i can reliably confirm that average sized females require approx 1500 calories while average male about 2500 calories - this is for base line activites - theoretically if your intake never exceeded this and you did no "extra activities" then you could not gain weight.

In reality...... we probably don't even get enough base line activites done anymore so....

as a dr i can reliably confirm that average sized females require approx 1500 calories while average male about 2500 calories - this is for base line activites - theoretically if your intake never exceeded this and you did no "extra activities" then you could not gain weight.

In reality...... we probably don't even get enough base line activites done anymore so....

Ahh, I was so close ..

You're a Doc hey .. can I ask you about a nasty rash? :lol:

You're a Doc hey .. can I ask you about a nasty rash? :lol:

I think the dept you need is the portakabin, discreetly located at the rear of the hospital. :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links