Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Car....

JT

well, there it is...

the pics aren't gr8, and i hadn't washed it, but at least ive got some now! :P

Corolla2.thumb.jpg

Corolla.thumb.jpg

so JT you're a member of the 'more fire' cheshire crew too :D :thumbsup:

I think there's only us 2 on the forum from cheshire :(

I'm in Nantwich m8

car's looking good too m8, going to JAE?

lol

no, unfortunately can't make JAE this year - definitely there next year!

well, i do know of 1 other person on here from cheshire - NAD with his mad AE92 (4A-GZE is it?) is from round our parts

however, i do feel i have to point out im from st helens originally! :P

Hi jt

Cars looking wicked mate. Really like those old school corolla GTI. Have you had a respray then? Or is it well loved mate :thumbsup:

jerry!!

lookin good! that model seems to be getting rarer and rarer and yours looks in great condition :thumbsup:

Very nice......is that the original paint work? another car fom the 80's :thumbsup:

watch out peeps the 80's are back and were here to stay :group-cuddles: :thumbsup:

watch out peeps the 80's are back and were here to stay :group-cuddles: :thumbsup:

Are we gonna see you wearing sholder pads Gus, with cartoons on your jeans?

hi everyone

thanks for all the positive comments :thumbsup: - it's getting there, slowly but surely.

as regards the paint, i had the front bumper and bodykit resprayed recently. i also had the windscreen taken out, and the surround and sunroof repaired from rusting, so he sprayed the roof as well.

the previous owner had the tailgate resprayed, and fitted two brand new genuine front wings (the guy was fanatical - he even bought the wash/wax from toyota!) about 4 years ago.

just don't know what to do with the wheels now - keep them, and refurb them, or save up and get a nicer set? what do u lot think?

keep them and refurb........a car that age doesnt need anything doing to her out of the ordiary.......thats when things start to go wrong.....even just changing the wheels can have some major knock on effects......trust me i've tried the lot and had major work to do after a couple of months........keep her as she is just clean up and keep polished........she looks good as she is :thumbsup:

hmm

i dont really like them, but i suppose it would keep it original. i was thinking of getting the outer edge of the rims polished, and the centres re-painted and re-laquered, but i cant decide if that would look stupid!

the only reason i thought of it, is i saw it done on a set of minilites, and thought it looked cool. not sure on my car, though.

still, thanks for all suggestions/comments :thumbsup: