Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aaaaaahhhh My Eyes

acstreet

:eek: i am sorry if anyone on here owns it or someone knows who owns it but what the hell has gone wrong here poor thing needs to be put out of its misery.... :angry:

whats the world coming to :crybaby:

nasty mr2 :sick:

You'd see that coming!! People wanting to be unique i suppose, personally i dont see anything wrong with the orginial MR2 styling!!

Maybe it could be used in some new TANGO adverts?!?!?!

lmao it may well could be used in the tango advert lol but its never turning an mr2 into some disgrace

No expense spared!! What on the 50kg chrome wheels and the paint work?

Got to love the van styled painted rear quarters! :sick:

Seems to be lots of chavs on one of the pictures stood around it, all looking at the floor. Maybe because its too bright to look at!

It must be really fast...

Joe

Hahhaha, maybe they are looking for more money on the floor, god knows where they got the money for that conversion, i dread to think!

Hahhaha, maybe they are looking for more money on the floor, god knows where they got the money for that conversion, i dread to think!

don't know who is daft enough to pay £7600 for it. :eek:

I'd give him a half completed sticker book of rare earthworms, a pack of tea bags and a half eaten cherry bakewell. should have gone subtle not max power stupid. GIMP!!!!

It drags decent mr2's into the boy racer/saxo/nova bracket. NO NEED!

was on barryboys not long back, and its horrific!

quite what an F50 vent will acheive on the bonnet, other than looking ghey, i dont know!

quite what an F50 vent will acheive on the bonnet, other than looking ghey, i dont know!

keeps his spare wheel cool?

keeps his spare wheel cool?

And wet! :wacko:

Joe

Aye was on barryboys... I wasnt impressed then either.. obviously... poor MR2 needs putting out of its misery.. and putting back to standard :P

and 27 bids!!!

wtf :eek:

bless em :yes:

That's it, mine is going on eBay for £8,000 - there was me thinking I'd let it go for under £5k ..

That's it, mine is going on Ebay for £8,000 - there was me thinking I'd let it go for under £5k ..

Do it Bibbs you never know with eBay. You put a lot of effort in your car all you need is that one buyer who wants a car like yours. After im done with mine its never gonna be sold for the going rate for standard/ones with things that need fixing! Buyers who think theyre gonna buy something very nice for the cost of something thats out of the box are tryin it on :thumbsup:

gl with gettin nice amount mate :yes: