Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris On 19's

yaris-on-18's

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• earpl

• Fidgits

• Kerby

• yaris-on-18's

There clucking huge!! They dwarf that little Yari but actually look really good! I know you've widened the arches but do they scrape at all!?

wow the're HUGE. i think u may need some bigger brakes tho to fill the space in the wheels. altho i presume u have a 1ltr or 1.3 so not much point

Wow, does it actually move with them on?

Hand it to you for managing to squeeze them on, and creating that car, as you already know it not be to many peoples taste's on here

"arrghhh its not standard, flame him, flame him"

But I quite like it, I expect your trying to get a feature with it then?

Fair play! Actually don't look as mental as i thought it would!

Turnings gotta be a real pain though surely?!!

fair play for doing it, but i dont like the design and to be blunt, i dont get the point :lol:

how come the wheel has got a 'kilo' of weights on it aswell :lol:

how come the wheel has got a 'kilo' of weights on it aswell :lol:

The new "lead fee" balance weights are twice the size of the old lead weights, hence why it looks like a lot, but that looks just like a 60g strip.. which isn't that much tbh.

The car is most certainly different.

Its not to my taste, the wheels dwarf the car, but its definitely unique and you've obviously put a lot of work in, so kudos to you mate! :thumbsup:

fair play for getting them on, has to be a first, but to be honest i hate the wheels

you left the car in the carwash for too long

Thanks for that, I just vomited on my keyboard.

Big wheels go on big cars, small wheels go on small cars.

well cheers for the opinions guys i know its not to everyones taste but then thats what modifyings all about. car actually turns dead on and have no major problems with it. i mean their only an inch bigger than the 18's and i only really done it to see if it can be done. now i know it can im happy lol. nothing more pplanned for it i think ill leave it at that now.

to be honest, i exepected 19's to utterly dwarf the car...

but in the first shot, while definatley on the large side, they dont look like cart wheels.. Although that looks like some serious arch modifications to make them fit - so you'll never be able to put anything else on, and may present a problem when you come to sell..

although i have to agree with the comments about the tiny brake disc looking so very wrong..

and as others have mentioned, i imagine the ride quality and the handling will suffer quite significantly...

Fair play for doing it but i dont see why....i dont like it and i dont like the wheels you could have chosen better :blink:

Wagon wheel anyone... nah fair play for doing it, i wouldn't

I take it you are not going on the TOC Nurburgring trip then ;)

to be honest, i exepected 19's to utterly dwarf the car...

but in the first shot, while definatley on the large side, they dont look like cart wheels..

For once i actually agree with you ian! :o

From everybodys reaction i assume they looked massive and horrible - but they dont, they dont look out of place on the car , as it is heavily modified - it would look stupid with some little standard wheels on it, they suit the car, but i do agree you need bigger brake discs just to fill the space matey :thumbsup:

lol fake R-34 wheels :lol: the only good thing i can honestly say is the arches dont look a complete crock of **** like before.......

good luck in getting it into MAXFLOWER im sure it will get straight in :)

lol fake R-34 wheels :lol: the only good thing i can honestly say is the arches dont look a complete crock of **** like before.......

you know what, i was trying to put my finger on the design

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links