Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris On 19's

yaris-on-18's

OMG! I thought mine was bad with the bonnet scoop but geez! Fair game for doing it and each to their own but i can think of far better things to spend it on. You could have bought a T-Sport with that money and doing some tasteful things to it. And then bought a stack of !Removed!. lol. Sorry for abuse but LOLOLOLOL.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• earpl

• Fidgits

• Kerby

• yaris-on-18's

Yeah awful rims imo! Need brakes to fill it but then again that will look stupid on the yaris so fit them on a different car when your done :P The arches aren't as bad as before and i like how the skirts look but seeing as you got it totally custom you might aswell have made it all look good. The mirrors are just off the shelf chav and the bonnet vent is the same! And why to a 1 litre? O and how do you see through that stupidly large sun strip?

with a massive sunstrip like that cant be road legal

Alot of time, effort, and money has gone into it ...... fair play :thumbsup:

Although it's not to my style and is a bit OTT - but hey do't let that worry you ;) !

Not a fan & like others, I can't really see the point but modding's all about personal taste so as long as you like it that's all that matters

to be honest, i exepected 19's to utterly dwarf the car...

but in the first shot, while definatley on the large side, they dont look like cart wheels..

For once i actually agree with you ian! :o

From everybodys reaction i assume they looked massive and horrible - but they dont, they dont look out of place on the car , as it is heavily modified - it would look stupid with some little standard wheels on it, they suit the car, but i do agree you need bigger brake discs just to fill the space matey :thumbsup:

oh come on!

you should have disagreed with me just out of principal :lol:

By the way - isnt purple, erm, the, erm, friends of dorothy colour? And is that an intentional link?

Looks cool. Do you have more pics of your car? I would like to see. PM some links :)

Give the guy a brake........(no pun intended), he obviously likes what he has, and had the time to share it with us.....

i like it, makes the yaris looks sexier, but then again im a chromie fan.....goodjob!

though im in australia i have a 2006 model yaris theres not many exterior parts i can buy to mod it up. So ihave to get it custom made....great huh...

have fun laterz

i like it, makes the yaris looks sexier,

:eek:

You've had tooooooooooooooo much sun :D

IMO the money would have been better spent on buying a T Sport and not wasted on a 1 litre 4 door.

Not only have you spent shed loads of money over the years, the car is now worthless as no one will ever take it off your hands when you want to get rid of it.

A bad investment, but if you are happy then fill your boots.

i like it, makes the yaris looks sexier,

the car is now worthless as no one will ever take it off your hands when you want to get rid of it.

sadly there will be mate :(

Well...

I can see that much work has gone into that and the skirts are looking so much better than before...

Buuuutttt I think I'll stick with 16@ wheels pesonally :yes:

A

Not my cup of tea but they look ok and as long as you're happy with the result... nice one. :thumbsup:

I dont like it but i respect he's done it the way he wants it :D well done mate , 19's on a yari is a bit mad !!!

why 5 doors though - 3 would have looked much better!

Oh your not coloublind by any chance are you ?

LOL kiddin :)

good to see lots of different opinions lol

It's good to see that your not taking the negitive comments too much to heart, i personaly don't like it but i have to respect the work that has gone into it, that is one mad ride !! Good work !!

P.S. Looks a bit like a williams clio to me :blink:

not to my taste but well done tho! be happy with the car and ignore the personal comments

from your avatar, at 1st glance, i thought u had a ford ka, to my relief i was wrong.

not to my taste but well done tho! be happy with the car and ignore the personal comments

from your avatar, at 1st glance, i thought u had a ford ka, to my relief i was wrong.

Wow yeah i never noticed how much his avatar looked like a ka until you said. Anyway as much as i dislike this car i have upmost respect for this guy for taking all the stick on here without battering an eyelid. This shows how truly confident he is with his creation and that he's truly happy. Tbh when you spend all that money on a 1litre 5 door you need that and he has it! So yeah glad you produced something your really happy with! Shame though it wasn't well spent and still making you happy :P

Got to say that really does offend my eyes... But each to their own!! Let us know when you make the cover of Chavpower. :rolleyes:

got to say you have made it alot better than the first attempt with the arches and stuff. looks far smoother.

Bonnets not to my taste. nor the horns, but you did what YOU wanted to do and i respect that :thumbsup:

Fair play to you. If everyone was as sensible as Reece we would probably be all driving Aygo's (no disrespect) but the Aygo's would not be styled they would just be efficient blocks of metal totally geared to getting the best MPG and as cheap as possible..... We would probably all wear the same colour clothes as it is more efficient to bulk buy that same colour dye and therefore be more sensible!

You have tried something new and people were asking for pictures. You have taken a lot of stick on these forums from those who would not have the guts to do it themselves.... Some people (myself included) are too sensible but we need people who dont give a *** or life will be very boring!

So fair play to ya :thumbsup:

LOL

LOL

LOL

What is your 0-60 now? 22 seconds?

Why you didnt put 26" mountain bike wheels?

I am sure they could fit.

Mate,seriously,put the 14" back and let these for the Americans who put 22" and 24" on their Hammers.

Your pics go for the funniest pic in the Hellenic Yaris Club forum.

Best of luck....

:thumbsup: