Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Car Got Broken Into...

Leeky

Gutted for you Leeky. There are times when i`m mightily relieved to be living in a relatively trouble free area. Hopefully you`ll get it all sorted ok. But the fact remains. You shouldn`t have to be in that position. F :ffs: in society??? Makes you sick to the core. :yes: Good luck with it matey. :thumbsup:

Oh yes lee :D

Theres time to get it fixed :) at least it didn't happen at the ring hey mate!

P.s i'm glad your getting your car sorted too :)

man i wood love to cach them half way through braking in my car

i think with a clubhammer i could make tham change their way.

lee i feel for you mate

man i wood love to cach them half way through braking in my car

i think with a clubhammer i could make tham change their way.

lee i feel for you mate

I've caught people trying to fiddle with my car before, so i knew one day would come when it happens and im not around to stop it :lol::yes:

Gutted for you Leeky. There are times when i`m mightily relieved to be living in a relatively trouble free area. Hopefully you`ll get it all sorted ok. But the fact remains. You shouldn`t have to be in that position. F :ffs: in society??? Makes you sick to the core. :yes: Good luck with it matey. :thumbsup:

The problem is that Reading is "relatively trouble free".

It's just the bunch of occasional scum.

And we've all seen the park on the news of late too .. yes, it's *that* park ..

So what are you trying to say? It's our fault for going there? That we should have expected this to happen?

Sorry fella but I don't see why you even felt the need to point that out <_<

So what are you trying to say?? It's our fault for going there??

:rolleyes: not by a long shot .. I'm just saying that Reading isn't that bad a place .. but then a park round the corner is on the news a lot of late .. there have also been drive by's and riots etc on the news.

Seems even in "Royal Berkshire" you can't get rid of the scum ..

So what are you trying to say?? It's our fault for going there??

:rolleyes: not by a long shot .. I'm just saying that Reading isn't that bad a place .. but then a park round the corner is on the news a lot of late .. there have also been drive by's and riots etc on the news.

Seems even in "Royal Berkshire" you can't get rid of the scum ..

Your reply did not make that clear Ben - it actually read more condescending than an actual comment about the occasional 'scum' of Royal Berkshire.

Your reply did not make that clear Ben - it actually read more condescending than an actual comment about the occasional 'scum' of Royal Berkshire.

C'mon Caz, if I was going to have a dig, I'd do it a lot less subtle. :yes:

I was just saying that that park is on the national news and just shows you can't get away from scum, no matter what home county you are in.

I think there should be a Chav tax .. or how about bringing back hunting for scum like this (I'd actually consider buying a horse and a few dogs then - would get me out my car if you are reading Mr Brown).

Really bugs me that you can spend your money on nice things and then society says it's your fault if you get robbed.

Those ads from the police saying to hide things in your car casue people will steal them. Erm, how about arresting the :ffs: ers !? If I want to leave something in my car I should be allowed. It should be down to THEM not to steal, not down to me to hide it !?

my girlfriend got a letter from the police the other month.

it mentioned how they had been walking around the public carpark (where she had been parked) and they noticed the crooklock wasnt on. they then basically told her off for not fitting it as a thief may have an easier time!

perhaps if the police patrol the car park when thieves are around one wouldn't need a crooklock anyway! :angry:

sorry to hear your news leeky, hope you get it sorted for the ring. :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear that mate :( what loosers there are around :(

Also spoils the night too obviously :ffs:

Very sorry to hear about your problems. It happens (two letters missing from the start of that word) and it's gutting at the time.

A blast round the 'Ring will sort you out though. :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links