Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

After Market Sat Nav Xt4 '06

gt40

Hi,

I am looking to change the head unit in my new Rav4 xt4 '06 model. I currently have a becker Indianapolis head unit (sat nav and cd changer) which I'm not sure will fit the new Rav 4, does anyone know of a compatible after market sat nav. that I can use with the new rav4 or of anyway I can replace the current head unit with my becker. The dealers quoted me £1400.00 to put in a new unit with satelite navigation but its not touch screen and is only point to point with voice directions ( I have this with my current becker, I'm just not sure if it will fit okay) If I have to purchase a new sat nav. system I wont mind but £1400 is a little steep.

Thanks..

Hi,

I am looking to change the head unit in my new Rav4 xt4 '06 model. I currently have a becker Indianapolis head unit (sat nav and cd changer) which I'm not sure will fit the new Rav 4, does anyone know of a compatible after market sat nav. that I can use with the new rav4 or of anyway I can replace the current head unit with my becker. The dealers quoted me £1400.00 to put in a new unit with satelite navigation but its not touch screen and is only point to point with voice directions ( I have this with my current becker, I'm just not sure if it will fit okay) If I have to purchase a new sat nav. system I wont mind but £1400 is a little steep.

Thanks..

See earlier thread a guy called KEV was selling a lovely unit for £650. if I had that amount I would have it myself !

• 3 months later...

Hi,

Thanks..

See earlier thread a guy called KEV was selling a lovely unit for £650. if I had that amount I would have it myself !

Fitted a touch screen to my RAV a couple of years ago cost me £500 on eBay, one of the best on the market and operates reversing camera. Keep looking ;) ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links