Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anyone Know When The New Corolla Is Coming? 06 Or 2007?

Adrian A

Has anyone heard of a new corolla coming out in 2006?

Definitely not 2006 AFAIK

Glad to hear it won't be in 2006! Just bought an 06 1.4 diesel and it's great! Has greatly surpassed my expectations over the first 300 miels!

Glad to hear it won't be in 2006! Just bought an 06 1.4 diesel and it's great! Has greatly surpassed my expectations over the first 300 miels!

i read somewhere that in the end of 2006

Depending what engine modifications that are carried out on the new corolla (when it appears) , I would not recommend anyone buying the new model until somebody else has had one for a few thousand miles ! :unsure: . By then any teathing problems should have been sorted. ( new models are usually notorious for problems in the earld months!!).

Thats interesting because ...

I was contacted in March this year by my local Toyota dealer who wanted to use my Corolla GTi for photographic purposes for a magazine article (I believe other ages of Corolla are also going to be used). Magazine article is about 'The END OF PRODUCTION of the Corolla'.

According to my local dealer Corolla production will cease sometime next year. There were still be a car of this size in the Toyota range but they have been informed that Toyota consider the 'Corolla' name has been in use long enough, since 1966.

and here is the first info on the 'new Corolla' as at 1966/67

1100page1.jpg

:)

Hi all.

There is a thread on the next generation Corolla over on the CarSpyShots site. The page here says that the new car will be shown at the Paris motor show in October. There is also a mention that the new car for Europe might not be called the Corolla.

Andy

I was also told by the guys at Toyota that the Corolla is going to be got rid of.

Basically, the Aygo is the new Yaris. The Yaris is the new Corolla. They said all you have to do is look at the sizes of the new Aygo and new Yaris to confirm this.

Bit sad really, no more MR2, Corolla or Celica. The cars that make up the backbone of Toyota are killed off

trut me it isnt worth his job to tell you anything. im working on the projects team at burnaston and know a lot but if i told you id have to kill you :)

company confidentiality. just wait and see

lol excellent. Guess i'll have to wait!!! Better be worth it though... Not a big disappointment like Tab cola.

• 2 months later...

The new corolla will be launched in Japan first before anywhere else in the world.

If the new yaris will be the corolla, then we will have to get the saloon version known

as the belta in japan.

Things wont be the same again if the corolla name is dropped. At the moment in Japan

there is a 40th anniversary corolla which pays homage to the first corolla by being

available only in White.

I guess you could log onto www.toyota.jp to see any news on the next corolla but I would

think that it could be launched as early as this August. When i was in Japan in September

2000, the present generation had just been launched and on the road, although we didnt

seem them here till January 2002.

i'd like a yaris with a proper auto box instead of the crap MMT toyota are selling in the UK

anyone know where to import a new right hand drive yaris with a proper auto box from ? one that would have minimal hassle ?

are they selling them with proper auto boxes anywhere in europe ?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links