Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Another One Of Those 'what Do I Buy Next' Threads.

daktari

So i sold the Discvery. Feel really guilty, Like i mugged the poor sap. :lol:

Question is what do i buy next. Done the muddy plaything to death. :yes:

Got a fast car. (2 Actually) :rolleyes:

Front wheel drive, family hatch will bore me till i lose the will to live. :crybaby:

I need something, Fun to drive, practical and economical. A bit of luxury wouldn`t go amiss either. Oh and preferably RWD.

Any suggestions? :help:

What about a bike?

Yep. Got two Triumphs. `77 bonnie and a 96 Speed triple. Too many toys. :rolleyes:

Oh... fair enough!

What about a Robin Reliant??! You could have a lot of fun modding one of those!! :lol:

Who needs luxury? :P

Lotus Elise with the Toyota 190 engine :D :thumbsup:

Oh... fair enough!

What about a Robin Reliant??! You could have a lot of fun modding one of those!! :lol:

Don`t think i`d fit in one. 6'4" and a bit of middle age spread. It`d probably tip over. laugh.gif

(Jones~32 @ Apr 3 2006, 08:20 PM) *

Who needs luxury? :P

Lotus Elise with the Toyota 190 engine :D :thumbsup:

Can`t afford one. :(

Keep `em coming. :thumbsup:

What about a bike?

Yep. Got two Triumphs. `77 bonnie and a 96 Speed triple. Too many toys. :rolleyes:

He said "bikes," not two heaping lumps of Oil-leaking British engineering... :P

Turbo Hayabusa engined Mini!!!! :drool:

What about a bike?

He said "bikes," not two heaping lumps of Oil-leaking British engineering... :P

Turbo Hayabusa engined Mini!!!! :drool:

Thankyou Johnathan. I`ll ignore that. True as it may be. :lol: And i don`t think a 'busa engined mini id particularly practical. :blink: Fun tho. :thumbsup:

What about a bike?

Never mind buying yourself summat, buy your other half something for being the 'most understanding wife' :lol:

Just bought her a F**d Fester. For just that reason. Keeps the peace. :lol::lol::thumbsup:

IS200 fits your requirements perfectly...

Hmm. Not a bad thoght at that. Cheers Ian.. :D I`ll wander off and peruse the classifieds. :thumbsup:

Hmm. Not a bad thoght at that. Cheers Ian.. :D I`ll wander off and peruse the classifieds. :thumbsup:

Have a look here too... you want a SE or sport for the electric, heated, leather seats, electric sunroof, electricly adjustable heated wing mirrors on top of the climate control, great stereo system with in dash 6CD changer and all around electric windows..

:thumbsup:

Have a look here too... you want a SE or sport for the electric, heated, leather seats, electric sunroof, electricly adjustable heated wing mirrors on top of the climate control, great stereo system with in dash 6CD changer and all around electric windows..

:thumbsup:

Spotted a couple of likely looking suspects. :yes::thumbsup:

its never been a better time to buy...

the used value has pretty much hit rock bottom with depreciation and now the new models launched its just standard year-on-year depreciation...

I'd reccomend going for a 2001 or later model if your budget can handle it - that has the better audio system and a few extra goodies..

Aristo V300 :thumbsup:

Toyota Chaser :thumbsup:

its never been a better time to buy...

the used value has pretty much hit rock bottom with depreciation and now the new models launched its just standard year-on-year depreciation...

I'd reccomend going for a 2001 or later model if your budget can handle it - that has the better audio system and a few extra goodies..

My budget is a bit up and down at the moment. Well all the time really. :lol: I don`t know really whether to bite the bullet and go for something in this price range/style or hang on for a while. There`s a lot of choice out there at the moment. It really is a buyers market. :D

The real problem is i`m driving around in a borrowed vauxhall ashtray. It`s so mind numbingly boring, it`s all i can do to stop myself from chewing my arms off. :lol:

Aristo V300 :thumbsup:

Toyota Chaser :thumbsup:

Not quite as economical as i`d like Charlie. But tempting. :yes::thumbsup:

Sod the money/economy issues :P and get a Vauxhall Monaro, RWD and plenty of fun! :D

That's immediately what I thought of too. My girlfriend keeps threatening to find another route to Cheshire Oaks as I drool at the Lexus dealers on the roundabout! :P

Sod the money/economy issues :P and get a Vauxhall Monaro, RWD and plenty of fun! :D

<Mrs. Doyle> Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on. </Mrs. Doyle>

Another one of my "sensible" ideas, but you'd need to wait a while.

Oh, and it's a 2 wheeler again. May I sgguest the SC version?

http://www.dragbike.com/dbnews/anmviewer.asp?a=1958&z=13

D`Oh !!! :lol:

I been busy the last couple of days hunting down some decent motors. I got to drive a `02 Lexus GS 300 SE today and i`m 100% hooked. Absolutely fantastic motor. Fuel consumption wasn`t as bad as i thought and the ride was superb. Just need to save a few more bob. :yes:

In the meantime i picked up a little toy to bimble around in. Rover 620ti

U3481F3ZXSXBNUG-3.jpg

U3481F2SVQFHSRJ-2.jpg

OK it`s not a toyota. But what toyota are you going to get with genuine 72K, FSH, T&T and a TURBOCHARGER for less than the price of a set of tyres.? :D

my dad had one of them, but the 623 with the 2.3l Honda Prelude Auto engine in it

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links