Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Paseo Mad Bkits

req02

Right the white one is a Veilside style MR2 kit cut and made to fit owned by a bloke called Weller who bought it of a garage after another TOC member modded it like that.

The green one has the same kit as me mate!

Thats the X-Racing 'xxx' kit however i think that they are now calling it the millenium 2 kit?!?

Hopw that helps, if you want any pics of that green one let me know as i can supply pics of mine as i dont have many of the green and i also have a few of the white one aswell! lol

Yes Riko you love the thought of a kitted Paseo as much as the thought of losing ones manhood!!

lol

:thumbsup:

nah you see, yours looks alright, as does the maltese paseo with your bodykit (you know which one im on about, the turbo'd one)...but....those other two....well....

lol, cheers Riko that means a lot coming from you as i know how anti style before power you are!!

Yes i know that maltese one as that was the reason i decided to kit my Paseo and that was the reason i got decals too!! lol

Still got that feature, that has got to be my fav issue of max and for that feature only!!!

lol

hey, can you guys give me the address of that place i like those kits they make it look really cool and aggressive

kits are both pretty slick, but the spoilers should have been left in ripspeed.... they'd both suit jims new spoiler much better. Spoilers both look out of place, like an after thought as they dont match the style/shape of the kits. Looks pretty tidy otherwise.

Matts paseo looks good as he hasnt stuck some obtrusive whale tail on the back

hi

i like the kit that weller has!

jims spoiler is sweet, i would like wellers kit and jims spoiler on mine!

lol

SJ

Matts paseo looks good as he hasnt stuck some obtrusive whale tail on the back

Wahooo Go me!!!

Matt, can you drop you siggy pic down .. it's MASSIVE ;)

60pix cheers fella :)

but as wide as you like... :D :P

Matt, can you drop you siggy pic down .. it's MASSIVE ;)

60pix cheers fella :)

Yeah soz will get onto it now!!! Sorry fella!

post-12405-1144352908_thumb.jpgHow about the spoiler on my old paseo? you think thats abit over the top? I personally think it really suits the shape of the car.

Sorry Richie but that doesnt float my boat. It reminds me of accidently opening a copy of max power a few years ago, i still havent recovered. The cars quite slick but the spoiler just ruins it for me.

But hey, if you like it thats all that matters, modding cars is a person taste thing, you liked it which you obviously did as you got your hard earned pennies out of your wallet for it. But i worry that cars owners get warped visions through the fashions and trends communicated by the car commics, my tastes are reflected in magazines such as Car and Car Conversions, Practical Performance, Which Kit, Karting, and Motorsport Weekly. I go to shows like the Motorsports Internation show at the NEC and the Big Jap events like Japshow and JAE, but even there you get some sodomised motors. I love amature motorsports like the north wales rallies, stock car racing (especially figure of 8), Karting, gravity races, anything thats accesible to the average Joe... F1 and other money sports dont really float my boat as I could never get involved. Speedway rocks! I love the smell of the methanol fuel.

Flip paint? Whats that all about?

Lambo Doors? WTF!

Clear !Removed! rear lights.... Why do people remove better quallity toyota items and replace them with this cheap, poor quallity, tat.

I like turbos, wild NA engines, carbon fiber engine and chassis components, Crazy spaceframed twin engined nut machines... anything as long as it has a purpose.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links