Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gauging Interest

DazH

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well believe it or not I'm seriously thinking of selling up

I honestly think I've taken the car as far as I possibly can short of an engine swap and looking for something different. Don't really wanna sell it but I can't afford to just buy another so need the funds. If anyone is interested PM me with a reasonable offer and I'll get back. Its had just under 6 grand thrown at it in the 2.5 years I've owned it. The car comes with 5 months tax and 12 months MOT and I will NOT split parts out.

Here's the full spec list and pics. Thanks for looking. :thumbsup:

Bosch high capacity Battery, Induction kit with long reach and dual cold feed, Exedy racing clutch, Magnecor 8mm leads, NGK Iridium plugs, Powder coated cam cover and heat shield, TRD high pressure radiator cap and oil filler cap, custom stainless cat back system with jap style back box, TRD rear strut mounts, KYB front shocks, KYB Gas adjustables rear, TRD -25mm springs, OMP strut brace, Whiteline uprated front and rear anti roll bars,Whiteline anti lift/caster kit, Whiteline adjustable camber kit, Whiteline adjustable panhard rod, stainless brake lines front and rear, Bremi front discs with EBC Redstuff pads, EP82 GT Turbo rear disc conversion. OMP Racing seats with OMP 3 point harnesses, OMP WRC steering wheel and pedals, Sparco gear knob and mats. Clear side repeaters, Combat wing, front corner splitters, colour coded mirrors and tinted rear quarters. 15" Fox Racing Evo II's with Toyos. Finally, JVC MP3 player, Blaupunkt GTA 400w amp with Blaupunkt Speakers in boot and components in parcel shelf

CardamageSeocornerns.jpg

Seocornerns.jpg

Seoseats.jpg

Seosteeringwheel.jpg

Seorearwheel.jpg

Seoengine.jpg

Either I have been a member for a long time or everyone just seems to be selling up at the mo...

Sorry to see her go Daz. Many a meet its drawn well respected attention and is a damn fine motor and well looked after!

I can vouch for the car.. this man.. but not his accent! :lol:

Dude WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING AT??

Come on say it with me Tuuuuuurrrrrrbbbbooooooooooooooooooo

you know you need to make it the fastest seo in the land, its a car worth keeping and still god damn rare (unless your in wakefield - one round every corner)