Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Diesel Products

221gunner

• 3 weeks later...

no one tried it then on a Rav ? A guy i work with has just fitted one to his homehome and reports good results

• 2 weeks later...

I contacted these guys and they informed me that they could not supply due to contratual obligations with Toyota, but they passed on my request for details price etc. I had a reply from Toyota how could sell me a unit and the cost would be nearly £800 inc postage. Think this is a little stepp when i know someone who brought a unit from the makers for under £400 thats some mark up.

I contacted these guys and they informed me that they could not supply due to contratual obligations with Toyota, but they passed on my request for details price etc. I had a reply from Toyota how could sell me a unit and the cost would be nearly £800 inc postage. Think this is a little stepp when i know someone who brought a unit from the makers for under £400 thats some mark up.

Mr T marking up it's prices.... :o :o NEVER!!!!!!

How much in comparison is the TRD Chip for the D4D...

:thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

• 1 year later...
Seems theres another product on the market

here

I had been running a chip from Dragon Performance on my Corolla 1.4 D4D for 10,000 miles with no problems. It gives +/- 22bhp and quite a bit more torque. Just bought an Auris 1.4 D4D and the chip transferred over with the same fittings in five minutes. Costs £269, but I can certainly recommend the product.

see: www.dragonperformanceuk.com

• 2 weeks later...

here

I had been running a chip from Dragon Performance on my Corolla 1.4 D4D for 10,000 miles with no problems. It gives +/- 22bhp and quite a bit more torque. Just bought an Auris 1.4 D4D and the chip transferred over with the same fittings in five minutes. Costs £269, but I can certainly recommend the product.

We have been supplying power boost chip kits for some time, I can supply ALL Toyota D4D kits and MOST other makes have a kit available, click here for more details and a pdf download, our kits produce a minimum of 20% power increase, PLUS improved fuel consumption :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...
Well the good news is the original TTE SmartBox upgrade is now available directly from the manufacturer for all Toyotas, these are THE units that Toyota use

http://www.vanaaken.com/europe/index.asp?pagename=toyota

OOH ERR cheaper than a main dealer and an original TTE box as well....

:D :D :D :D :D :D

• 4 months later...

what year is your corolla and is it working ok on the arius.

plus does this website work as its coming up with page not found?

http://www.vanaaken.com/europe/index.asp?pagename=toyota

here

what year is your corolla and is it working ok on the arius.

plus does this website work as its coming up with page not found?

Yep that's a dead link now.....unsure of original location.....

• 2 years later...