Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Easter Eggs

Caz SR

Easter Eggs  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Do you still receive Easter Eggs?

• Yes
    • No

Something strange has happened over the last 3 years... I've started receiving Easter Eggs again! There was a time when my family decreed that I was too old for Easter Eggs and gave me a bit of money instead... Then... without explanation, the money stopped and my fridge became full of strange chocolate again (am I the only one who actually leaves the egg and just wants the 'proper' sweets inside?)!!

It's crazy. I don't know how, when or why my family decided I should get an Easter Egg at 25 years old, but it's happened.

Who here still gets them? Come on, own up :P

well, the missues and I usually buy one for each other (i do have a sweet tooth ;) )

but i stopped getting them from the family a loooooooooooooooong time ago (i wont say how long)!

Although i dont think ill get any this year :(

I doooooooo!!!!!

Millys isn't this year as I got her some new boots instead :blink:

So do couples actually buy presents for each other at Easter? :wacko:

Then again I dislike Easter with a passion... Although I can happily accept the hot cross buns. Yum.

There is buying presents... and there is effectively ending being bored to death about pink timberland boots...

It worked out cheaper then the other two alternatives, which were therapy, or a lifetime sentance!

There is buying presents... and there is effectively ending being bored to death about pink timberland boots...

It worked out cheaper then the other two alternatives, which were therapy, or a lifetime sentance!

Mmm don't think I'd get away with the same trick with Lee... his head's too full of Nur this time of year... :P :laughing:

I wish I was going :(

I'm nearly 30 and still get an easter egg and Christmas/Birthday Cards (containing a fiver) from an aunt and uncle! :blink:

But for me, these days Easter = the Circuit of Ireland Rally :D Roll on Good Friday

I'm nearly 30 and still get an easter egg and Christmas/Birthday Cards (containing a fiver) from an aunt and uncle! :blink:

But for me, these days Easter = the Circuit of Ireland Rally :D Roll on Good Friday

I can go one better...I live in a place called "Good Easter" just down the raod from "High Easter" :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mmm don't think I'd get away with the same trick with Lee... his head's too full of Nur this time of year... :P :laughing:

Did i mention that I-Dog i bought for the missues the other week? :!Removed!: :lol: ;)

......and do you?

Did i mention that I-Dog i bought for the missues the other week? :!Removed!: :lol: ;)

Yes that I-Dog seems very cute Ian... such a fantastic little gadget... and I heard she was very pleased with it... my, they're great little things aren't they... how my iPod would look fantastic with one of those :bangin::laughing:

Yes that I-Dog seems very cute Ian... such a fantastic little gadget... and I heard she was very pleased with it... my, they're great little things aren't they... how my iPod would look fantastic with one of those :laughing: :laughing:

Yes, she really loved it ;) :yes:

It kept her entertained for hours :)

and she even has said its a good way to relax after a stressful day at work, as its very theraputic B)

I'd reccomend it to any guy who wants to impress a girlfriend that likes cute gadgets, it would really get you in the good books

:lol::lol:

Im 24 and still normally get an egg from parents and other half, but this year as im sorta trying to lose a big of weight and they normally spend a 5er each on an egg, i've asked for the money so i can put it towards my new tattoo :yes:

I do!

But then I come from the Land of Chocolate and Beer. :D

and the land that imposed a law that we now need to carry flourescent jackets :ban: :P

I do!

But then I come from the Land of Chocolate and Beer. :D

and the land that imposed a law that we now need to carry flourescent jackets :ban: :P

Nah - the chocolate and cherry beer more than make up for that minor inconvenience :D

Plus they build good cars :thumbsup:

(some of the very best Toyotas were built there ;))

I never get Easter Eggs basically 'cos I never want one, not a big fan of chocolate! I'd also rather have the money! :D :thumbsup:

Easter is not such a biggie for me, :o and I will not be sending any Easter cards.

I will buy some lego for my son and other family members will get him eggs. :thumbsup:

I still get Eggs from my parents, and Rich and I buy each other eggs - always have done. This year he got me an early Easter pressie - my digi-box for my study :thumbsup:

My Mum & Dad have always got me an egg though - obviously my aunts, uncles and grandparents dont - I used to get money up until I was 18 but I prefer the eggs! :lol:

And Jess & Alfie will have a packet of kitty treats each..... I never leave them out! :thumbsup:

I ask that they dont buy me eggs - my mum then proceeds to get me something else instead!

I tell her firstly its not xmas - you dont have to buy presents so save your money and secondly i worship satan so why do we celebrate easter? :lol:

I have got an egg from my gran to bad i dont like chocolate :unsure: