Caz SR

Easter Eggs  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Do you still receive Easter Eggs?

• Yes
    • No

I do!

But then I come from the Land of Chocolate and Beer. :D

and the land that imposed a law that we now need to carry flourescent jackets :ban: :P

Nah - the chocolate and cherry beer more than make up for that minor inconvenience :D

Oh how true :lol:

I don't get them, the only person who used to buy them for me are Family, last year my Parents just "forgot" about getting me anything but I think the 5 Grandkids got Easter Eggs!

Altho next Sunday Chocolate and Cherry Beer sounds good to me ;)

Altho next Sunday Chocolate and Cherry Beer sounds good to me ;)

Nah, the people at Customs and Excise will soon start thinking I run some import business. :P

and the land that imposed a law that we now need to carry flourescent jackets :ban: :P

Wrong country you're thinking of Rob?

Strange that just about the only time I see them things is when I'm in the UK. :blink:

ive been told i need a feggy jacket for when we roll through Belgium next week (similar requirement to warning triangle... blah....blah) :unsure:

Visibility Vests are now compulsory in Belgium, Italy, Austria and Spain (and likely to become compulsory throughout the EU) if you need to walk on a motorway. In Spain we've been told you need a vest for every potential occupant of the car, and that they must be carried inside the car, rather than in the boot. Other sources have said you don't have to carry one, but if you breakdown on the motorway you will be breaking the law if you walk to an emergency phone without one. We're trying to clarify the position.

Warning triangle is compulsory.

I think whats being got at here is that yes vests are compulsory, but there are also the huge yellow jackets we have over here (my Dad has one) which are two different things. They do the same job tho..just one is warmer than the others.

I got the above info from this site Linky, when I took the Yaris Blue to Belgium last weekend I used my Dad's yellow vest for the above mentioned motorway reason as per Yves' words aswell.

HTH

can you ever grow out of easter and chrismakah?

i think not, although this year i cant have my easter egg on easter due to passover, im sure ill find something else to stuff my face with!

Of course. But they have to be black bitter chocolate.. Hint Hint. I will e-mail my address to anyone who wishes to donate :drool:

I just get some money now rather than chocolate eggs ...... which I'm not complaining about ;) !

At our gym if you bring in your Easter eggs to them they give you free passes etc B)

I doubt I'll get anything..... not spending Easter with my family this time as I think they are in France..

No choccy for me... tho this is not a bad thing :P would rather have money anyways.. but think I even stopped getting that now :P