Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jae 2006

Ken

well all, àisling and i hope to make the swim this year again, ill know if we can make it by next week, i might bring the starlet for the craic, my main prob at the min is trying to find 6 pink thongs for the TOC TOW Team :lol:

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• JustJJ

• Demonic Angel

• Woody27

Tis huge JJ, that space is for 240 cars plus tents :thumbsup:

MR2OC is far from everyone :huh:

Well they aren't far from the camping area are they Rob? :P

Only a bit over two months to go peeps :thumbsup:

Loads on Ebay mate :lol:

pink thong

There a bit girly looking im looking for a more manly looking pink thong, you know what i mean Dave :yes:

you gonna meet up with the northern munter section again Robbie for the ride down?

Looks great, not far from the disco nor from the arena to see our lads blast the Tug O'War again this year!

Come on lads! :thumbsup:

you gonna meet up with the northern munter section again Robbie for the ride down?

id say so, im a typical man its the way I know how to get there so even if they built a road from holyhead to Peter-what ever its call it, id still drive the same way knowing it will take longer, plus there is nothing like waking up in a car park at 9.00am with crowed round ya. :lol: plus it great having Irish plated going through all the little villages and towns. It wasn’t until the next day when it got bright that I figured out what keep making the flash behind me :lol:, thank got we dont have them over here much

i'll be hanging up my yaris crown this year as i won't be going to JAE,

it will be the first one i've missed in 6 years.

We've got to give the others a chance of winning something this year hey Kimi! ;)

:crybaby: Suprisingly, I won't be there either :crybaby:

Unless I win the lotto and can afford to pay insurance on something half decent :help:

Have a good one everyone. Got a feeling it'll be bigger and better than last year B)

Joe

Im coming!!! :D

Finally convinced the other half to come for the weekend! :D

Soooo its me plus 1 :thumbsup: and my lil Yazzle :thumbsup:

Well as you all know I am definately gonna be there all weekend... gonna have to get my tent aired before then.. make sure I got everything :thumbsup:

I was chatting to a mate of mine from MR2OC and we were thinking about having a massive convoy of Toyotas heading down there...

Anyone up for that? we could arrange designated meet points to pick people up along the way? :)

Woohoo - Toyotas ruling the road hehe.

I think we should have some separate JAE convoy threads soon - Southern & Northern so we can keep the times & routes clear.

Anyone agree? :)

Pah!! If you ask me this JAE thing is totally over rated I just can’t see what all the excitement is all about, I think the Toc site has subliminal messages hidden on every thread hypnotising people and convincing them that it is the be all and end all of meets……………

TZ20092312382364.jpg

Look forward to seeing you all there then :wacko::lol::thumbsup:

I think we should have some separate JAE convoy threads soon - Southern & Northern so we can keep the times & routes clear.

We will have .. but organising it with 2 Months to go is a bit OTT. :rolleyes:

Seeing as though it's a 3pm start, I'd have thought the usual mid-day start and then heading M4, A34, M40, A43, M1 .. same as the last few years.

We will have .. but organising it with 2 Months to go is a bit OTT. :rolleyes:

Seeing as though it's a 3pm start, I'd have thought the usual mid-day start and then heading M4, A34, M40, A43, M1 .. same as the last few years.

I don't think it's OTT if peeps are already talking about convoys. Just thought it would be a way to keep the threads tidy. I agree - it's too early right at the moment, which is why I said 'soon'.

" :rolleyes: " back to you Bibbs hehe :P :D

Loads on Ebay mate :lol:

pink thong

There a bit girly looking im looking for a more manly looking pink thong, you know what i mean Dave :yes:

No.. enlighten me :P

He might suit those JJ

But I suppose we will find out what he turns up in @ JAE :lol:

looks like there is another layout ;) much better ;)

JAE2006v2.jpg

That looks good...

(100NX owners club :lol: :lol: :lol: Micra in drag....)

A

That looks brill!!

Erm... 'Super Sonic' on the previous MR2OC stand. Is that meant to be Supra Sonic??

That looks brill!!

Erm... 'Super Sonic' on the previous MR2OC stand. Is that meant to be Supra Sonic??

Nope Caz.... supersonic blue is a civic owners club :P they can happily stay there :)

Woohoo for TOC n MR2OC next to eachother lol... I wont have far to crawl :P

Meh... ****y little civics with a name like mine!!!

I hope I don't get lost this time like I did last year :D

Deffo be on the toc stand again.. :thumbsup:

My car had bettr be !Removed! finished :ffs:

That looks brill!!

Nope Caz.... supersonic blue is a civic owners club :P they can happily stay there :)

Woohoo for TOC n MR2OC next to eachother lol... I wont have far to crawl :P

I seeeeeee... I didn't realise it was all one stand. I thought it was Supersonic & Blue Civic Life... I can see my error now :laughing:

Told you before Robbie - pink thongs are a no no - needs to be black on silver ... do I need to shave my legs?

best ask about the bikini line too.