Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jae 2006

Ken

Guest rev3turbo

Campervan??????

i dunno how chris would feel bout ramming all that stuff in him :lol:

hmm where does it all need to come from and go to???? all sounds ok but a 7ft fridge oh my lord!!!!!! hehehe

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• JustJJ

• Demonic Angel

• Woody27

Campervan??????

i dunno how chris would feel bout ramming all that stuff in him :lol:

hmm where does it all need to come from and go to???? all sounds ok but a 7ft fridge oh my lord!!!!!! hehehe

7ft Fridge---Beer----Do the maths :thumbsup:

Guest rev3turbo

i can also do MATHS and i aint american goddamit !!

just going to take the trash out or summat n look under the hood of my car !!!

Do you think Toyota GB will bring any merchandise this year.. t-shirts, sweatshirts, jackets, mugs etc?.. we asked last year but they never had any.

Do you think Toyota GB will bring any merchandise this year.. t-shirts, sweatshirts, jackets, mugs etc?.. we asked last year but they never had any.

Will ask them for you :thumbsup:

Mo, none of it can be returned till monday still ok for you?

and touch up paint for Carina`s, who had a Carina?????

Campervan??????

i dunno how chris would feel bout ramming all that stuff in him

hmmm might be alittle painful :blink:

Alright mate, me and Ian (Yaris TS) will be there for the sunday. May get there Saturday night if we can talk our girlfriends into camping!!!!!!!!

Cheers

Dan

Will be contacting the JAE organisers tomorrow to reduce the clubstand size so if you are not down on the list you better speak up quick and that includes you Charlie :P

I cant get there now till Saturday afternoon as ive got to work

I might be sleeping in the Lux!!!!!!!

And don't forget I have plenty of space in the back of my Surf, and a tow ball if someone can beg, borrow or steal a trailer! Warm beers are no use!!

Just read this on another forum......

Friday

The showground opens from Friday lunchtime for us to set up and you’re welcome to turn up from then on. It will close each evening and reopen at 6am on Satruday and Sunday. Although the show officially ceases on Sunday we have been given permission to leave early Monday morning, so if anyone wishes to stay for a beer on Sunday we will likely break camp on Monday morning.

Are we allowed to stay Sunday night and pack up on Monday morning?

Nope, theres another show on Monday so were out of there Sunday... if you needed somewhere to stay sunday night could always stop at billing :D

Nope.. we will stop at Flamingo Land.. for the kids you understand.

I read that on MR2ROC.. thought it was strange.. just thought i'd ask in here and see whats what.

Unfortunatly i will no longer be able to make JAE as medical reasons will not allow me to drive over that weekend

Maybe next year

Unfortunatly i will no longer be able to make JAE as medical reasons will not allow me to drive over that weekend

Maybe next year

Sorry to hear that Steve.....................You (and the Hi-Lux) will be missed....................If you cannot drive could someone pick you up and take you to the showground?

Oh no, sorry to hear that Steve! You're only local to the place aswell! Even more frustrating :ffs:

looks like ill have to bring my tent then