• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• JustJJ

• Demonic Angel

• Woody27

As we are well short of the numbers i have booked the final day for you to say if you are coming as the 30th of June, NO one will able to join after this date as i will have shrunk the clubstand down to the numbers that have booked so you have been warned :yes:

Hope we will still have enough space to camp near our cars Ken :thumbsup:

Thats already built into the spacing for the cars, a 60 car plot has space for 60 tents :thumbsup:

How much room do we have for the tent... cos ours is :censor: huge.. remember it from last year? (9 man.. 3 rooms :lol:)

Tis fine mate, i'm not daft enough to give the exact number back to JAE ;)

All added to the list and nice to see 2 Soarers coming B)

Funnily enough mine is a big one too Emma (the tent that is)

Really looking forward to this year now ..

Hey i may be coming for the whole weekend now (will confirm soon) would that cause a problem? If so can just come for the fri and sat anyway aint a problem.

Cheers

Hey Woody, i've seen you around Aylesbury im sure :yes: Think i saw you near morrisions a few days ago?

Anyway course you can do the whole weekend, its up to you dude, im sure Ken will squeeze you into the stand somewhere :thumbsup:

lol i guess thats the other red yaris SR around Aylesbury as mine aint gona be on road until tomorrow! Will have TOC sticker in rear though so if you see give us a toot!

Yeah i was hoping it wouldn't be too much hassle as i'm already down for fri and sat but was just making sure he hadn't booked my place with someone who could just do sunday for instance.

lol i guess thats the other red yaris SR around Aylesbury as mine aint gona be on road until tomorrow! Will have TOC sticker in rear though so if you see give us a toot!

Yeah i was hoping it wouldn't be too much hassle as i'm already down for fri and sat but was just making sure he hadn't booked my place with someone who could just do sunday for instance.

Just let me know either way Woody :thumbsup:

Put me down for a space Ken with my standard Yaris!

Do we pay for everything on the day? Clubstand pass, BBQ and the Curry night food?

:thumbsup:

Do we pay for everything on the day? Clubstand pass, BBQ and the Curry night food?

:thumbsup:

Yep & i've added you Ryan :thumbsup:

:crybaby: hi, i was thinking of coming to jae this year,

but i have no yaris this year, its now an Fto,

i know it cant go on the stand, but will there be anywhere i can just park it?(behind the stand?)

because FTOOC are not going.

plus was a good laugh last year with toc! :thumbsup:

Thanks

Andy

lol think about what he said andy

u cant park behind stand as its in the middle of the show ground

Ill be there just for the saturday as i cant make the full weekend

there still room to be on the stand? if so could u put my name down too :) can i pay you the 1.25 on the day? i dont use paypal im afriad

Ill be there just for the saturday as i cant make the full weekend

there still room to be on the stand? if so could u put my name down too :) can i pay you the 1.25 on the day? i dont use paypal im afriad

Added you to the list Chuck and yes you can pay on the day :thumbsup:

Just a reminder that the clubstand booking's will be closed on the 30th so hurry up if you are wanting to attend :yes:

Added you to the list Chuck and yes you can pay on the day :thumbsup:

ta muchly :thumbsup:

Just a quickie Ken (Ohh err).

When we arrive Friday, what's the drill with getting in?

Do we need to ring someone to meet us at the gate, or will the tickets be on the gate waiting for us?

Ta.

Just a quickie Ken (Ohh err).

When we arrive Friday, what's the drill with getting in?

Do we need to ring someone to meet us at the gate, or will the tickets be on the gate waiting for us?

Ta.

Arrive after 2pm and just make your way to the clubstand after paying on the gate, easy as that :thumbsup:

I'll be there for the whole whammy if thats ok :)

NOooooooo

Of course it is woody ;) ..................see you there :thumbsup:

Booked the wifes little Vitz RS in with you guys so can we be added to your list.. I will be on the GTROC stand so please make the wife feel welcome. She doesnt frequent forums and such so is a little worried about not getting chatting and fitting in. Told her to stop worrying.

I`ll try and prep her with the mods list but dont you guys go asking about technical things or she will be very embarrassed. Cheers..