Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae 2006

Ken

Told her to stop worrying.

Spot on their Mark, damn friendly bunch on here :D

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• JustJJ

• Demonic Angel

• Woody27

Good stuff m8. I`ll be over quite a bit having a chat with you guys as i love talking cars.It was a toss up whether to bring the Celica Cabriolet (ST183) which is very heavily modified with GT4 uprated engine, full cream leather, blue paint and new wheels but my Skyline was just shouting out for a good long run as it goes for mapping at Rod Bells 2 weeks before JAE.

Is there any room left???? I know a chap that dealry ewants to attend, has a lovely black mkiii turbo :thumbsup:

Infact I can think of a few people with supras that would be interested to spend jae with TOC... depending on what space is like, and if they are allowed...

Is there any room left???? I know a chap that dealry ewants to attend, has a lovely black mkiii turbo :thumbsup:

Infact I can think of a few people with supras that would be interested to spend jae with TOC... depending on what space is like, and if they are allowed...

Fine by me Charlie but i'll need to know numbers by the end of the month ;)

Good stuff... I'll get conformations for you before then!!!

I've already paid for a spot but wasn't going to be on the TOC stand, is there room for a Nissan Navara with bed tent to be hidden away on the stand, at least this year if there is I'll have a car that looks awesome and the bed tent always grabs attention!!

R

I've already paid for a spot but wasn't going to be on the TOC stand, is there room for a Nissan Navara with bed tent to be hidden away on the stand, at least this year if there is I'll have a car that looks awesome and the bed tent always grabs attention!!

R

Will add you to the list Ryan ;)

Im not on TOC stand Ken! sorry!

will only be there for one day, although if im lucky enough i may be on LOC stand with a mate! We will have to see! :lol:

Room for one more Ken? :)

Ken, Is there still space for our 2 MR2 Mk2's?

We have a challengein that our 2 sons are going to a gig in Exeter on the Friday night, What is the latest on a Friday we could arrive, as we cant get away from Exeter before midnight Friday, or what is the earliest we can arrive Sat am. We plan to camp on site. If it is simpler could you email me direct on davefegent@msn.com. Also please advise cost and haow we pay. I thought Dan my son was going too(aka Flamby) but he cannnot get the time off work.I have the weekend off for the event confirmed.Lokk forward to hearing from you.

Hi Ken, i'm a mate of Bibbs and Leeky and wondered if you could count me in. Will be looking forward to the weekend break.

There is and i've added you to the list :D

Hi Ken, i'm a mate of Bibbs and Leeky and wondered if you could count me in. Will be looking forward to the weekend break.

Not Dave is it if so Bibbs has already put your name down? :unsure:

Ken, Is there still space for our 2 MR2 Mk2's?

We have a challengein that our 2 sons are going to a gig in Exeter on the Friday night, What is the latest on a Friday we could arrive, as we cant get away from Exeter before midnight Friday, or what is the earliest we can arrive Sat am. We plan to camp on site. If it is simpler could you email me direct on davefegent@msn.com. Also please advise cost and haow we pay. I thought Dan my son was going too(aka Flamby) but he cannnot get the time off work.I have the weekend off for the event confirmed.Lokk forward to hearing from you.

Yep still space and i'll try and find out what time the gates open on saturday am :thumbsup:

Cost is £20 per car for the weekend payable on the gate and £1 per car payable to me for your clubstand pitch.

Yoo hoooo Ken!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are we having a bbq ??????????? Hope so

Yes we are but i'm having 1 or 2 problems with equipment getting to the showground :(

Yes we are but i'm having 1 or 2 problems with equipment getting to the showground :(

what sort of problems buddy? im coming down with only me in the car so the whole back of a starlet empty!

There is and i've added you to the list :D

Thanks Ken :D

My Bro is now tagging along, take it that isnt a problem? as hes going to be in the GT4 with me ;)

what sort of problems buddy? im coming down with only me in the car so the whole back of a starlet empty!

10 6 foot table's and a 7 foot tall fridge :(

Hi Ken, no its Darryl, Ben suggested I should come along and I think it will turn out to be an awesome weekend :thumbsup:

Hi Ken, no its Darryl, Ben suggested I should come along and I think it will turn out to be an awesome weekend :thumbsup:

I've added you to the list Darryl :thumbsup:

Oh no, your not coming are you?

:o That aimed at me?!?! :P

A little bit too big for the starlet then!

hmmm, know anyone with a tow bar?

Meg ...

Meg ...

No use as they can't be returned until monday either, pah.

Meg ...

No use as they can't be returned until monday either, pah.

*Cough* Bet they would fit in a camper van *Cough* :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links