Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae 2006

Ken

yup thats it mate. there is the curry night on the friday. if its done the same way as last year we pay that before we get there as well and place order on here. and the BBQ fee as well.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• JustJJ

• Demonic Angel

• Woody27

Talking of the curry night - I wasnt there for it last year and I dont eat spicy food, will there be a korma available?

you can have whatever is on menu Em, surely they should have korma :) , think they do chips and stuff aswell if you dont like curry ;)

TOTAL noob to all this lark, can anyone explain to me what i need to do, and what happens? cheers

you can have whatever is on menu Em, surely they should have korma :) , think they do chips and stuff aswell if you dont like curry ;)

Cheers Tegan, just no point me paying if I wont eat whats on the menu! :thumbsup:

last year im pretty sure ken put a menu up in a thread then you pick what you like then pay , so you can look before you pay and dont need to have anything if theres nothing you like :)

TOTAL noob to all this lark, can anyone explain to me what i need to do, and what happens? cheers

JAE is the biggest japanese car event in the UK

it officially begins on the saturday, but clubs are allowed to setup on the friday, but normally entails everyone else getting there to start the party

friday nights consist of kennys curry night, then everyone camps over, unless your soft in the head you go and find a hotel :lol: saturday the event officially kicks off and people enter to roam round the club metal and trade stands, saturday night enlists a huge bbq and sunday is a bit of a wind down day, but with more people visiting, theres also plenty of beer stocks deminished between the hours :D

all you need do is book a stand place so you can park with TOC and not the car park with all the plebs :D get to know a few people, grab a beer then just have a darn good larf :yes:

i'll be hanging up my yaris crown this year as i won't be going to JAE,

it will be the first one i've missed in 6 years.

i'll have just finished my radiotheraphy and mark's just booked a couple of weeks off work,

we both need to get away and are planning a holiday.

hope you all have a good time :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear that you and Mark will not be there this year :(

I really enjoyed your company last year...........................it will not quite be the same without your friendly faces present.

But enjoy your holiday..............you really deserve it! :thumbsup:

Steve

I too am sorry that your not able to make this year.. but I really hope you enjoy your much deserved holiday. Mind send a postcard to TOC ;)

thanks mate :thumbsup:

make sure you get some good pictures for me to check out when i get back.

friday nights consist of kennys curry night, then everyone camps over, unless your soft in the head you go and find a hotel :lol:

and if your a real hardy b*****d, you sleep outside your tent in the rain.. and let your woman have the tent to herself :lol:

NO!!.. i won't let it lie.. it was one of the highlights of last years event. :yes:

friday nights consist of kennys curry night, then everyone camps over, unless your soft in the head you go and find a hotel :lol:

and if your a real hardy b*****d, you sleep outside your tent in the rain.. and let your woman have the tent to herself :lol:

NO!!.. i won't let it lie.. it was one of the highlights of last years event. :yes:

:lol::lol::lol:

for you davy ill do i again this year, just at my own comical expense

:thumbsup:

I'm hard in the head this year - I'm camping!! :lol::lol:

(The actual real reason is because I'm tight in the purse - I refuse to pay the hotels extortionate rates)

But I'm well 'aarrrrrddd I am! ;) :lol:

(The actual real reason is because I'm tight in the purse - I refuse to pay the hotels extortionate rates)

I think you will find that the alkyfroll numbs all the senses including those in our butts It makes it seem like you are sleeping on a bed of velvet and the angels sing you to sleep :yes: …………………until the morning and you wake up with jackhammers pounding every cell in your brain and you have developed a sudden and fatal muscle wasting ailment that hacks at every fibre in your body :eek: .

Fear not though :)

You can do it all again the next day :thumbsup:

:lol: but i stil didnt get the tent to myself - i dragged him in after much protesting and a couple of 'who are you's ' :rolleyes::lol::chair:

I think you will find that the alkyfroll numbs all the senses including those in our butts It makes it seem like you are sleeping on a bed of velvet and the angels sing you to sleep :yes: …………………until the morning and you wake up with jackhammers pounding every cell in your brain and you have developed a sudden and fatal muscle wasting ailment that hacks at every fibre in your body :eek: .

Fear not though :)

You can do it all again the next day :thumbsup:

Hey, I have a well reheubikd cure for the over of hang.... I plan to use it and be bright as a whistle on Saturday and Sunday morning!! :lol::lol:

Edit: Stupid swear filter - since when is r e h e a r s e d a swear word!! :rolleyes:

Cheers Tegan, just no point me paying if I wont eat whats on the menu! :thumbsup:

Seem to remember last year there was beef burgers n things as well as curry choices?????????? :unsure:

By the way it says just saturday on my payment but i plan to come up friday so thats just for the clubstand right so i'm still ok to come up friday? Also will probably try arrange to meet up with one TOCer or so before hand to get to know you and we can do JAE together so i get less lost and its easier for me :P (well its the truth even if it does make me lazy :P)

When i get to the gate do i just say im there for friday and sat and am on TOC stand? How do i prove i am? :wacko: I guess i just drive across then and find cars i recognise to park near? :P

I've been branded a traitor by MR2OC cause I'm sticking with TOC this year.... ooooops

Pah, the Shafster is going on the spit roast btw ;) :lol:

Classic!!! nice one Ken hehehehe :P I'm sticking with TOC tho ;) might pop over and see my MR2OC mates at some point over weekend tho ;)

By the way it says just saturday on my payment but i plan to come up friday so thats just for the clubstand right so i'm still ok to come up friday? Also will probably try arrange to meet up with one TOCer or so before hand to get to know you and we can do JAE together so i get less lost and its easier for me :P (well its the truth even if it does make me lazy :P)

When i get to the gate do i just say im there for friday and sat and am on TOC stand? How do i prove i am? :wacko: I guess i just drive across then and find cars i recognise to park near? :P

Just pay your £20 on the gate... you'll have a stand pass from Ken before the event to prove who you are. Then just drive around until you find the TOC stand. There are maps detailing where each club is though, so you'll be fine finding the joint... then look for the tall fat man drinking Guinness and i'll say: 'Hi Woody, Nice car... beer?' And then you are officially at JAE 2006 and you'll have a beltingly good time! :thumbsup:

Just pay your £20 on the gate... you'll have a stand pass from Ken before the event to prove who you are. Then just drive around until you find the TOC stand. There are maps detailing where each club is though, so you'll be fine finding the joint... then look for the tall fat man drinking Guinness and i'll say: 'Hi Woody, Nice car... beer?' And then you are officially at JAE 2006 and you'll have a beltingly good time! :thumbsup:

The reason it say's saturday only is because friday is a set up day, no passes will be sent out either as i'll just have a list on me ;)

well if you get cold em ;)......................... i'll set fire to your tent for ya :P + **** on your sleeping bag. and if im too toasted to do so, im sure aido from LOC will **** on your tent and blame someone else :)

is anyone from up this end goin (liverpool/north-mid wales) ??? just wanna know if anyone would want to go in convoy so to speak. dont know if i could handle the journey all alone :(

well if you get cold em ;)......................... i'll set fire to your tent for ya :P + **** on your sleeping bag. and if im too toasted to do so, im sure aido from LOC will **** on your tent and blame someone else :)

LMAO

i only ever get to meet aido at JAE these days! not that i look forward to it :lol:

oh and he said he was zee :lol:

is anyone from up this end goin (liverpool/north-mid wales) ??? just wanna know if anyone would want to go in convoy so to speak. dont know if i could handle the journey all alone :(

There are a few people going from the NW.... I myself will be travelling to NE to sort the car out some more and go for a BBQ before heading down...

But I reckon some of the NW peeps should be along soon... there are a few of us!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links