Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ctsport

Hello I am a new member to this site. I would like to know if anybody had been up against a MG ZR. I was at the light the other day and one pulled up beside be. I was not bother but he went off fast as if to leave me so I put me foot down and left him, if it was not for another car in front of me I would have left him way behind :lol: Anybody know the performance of a MG ZR.

Welcome.....

Dan :thumbsup:

could you please add your location to your profile please.

welcome to the club matey, hope you find the forums nice and helpful oh and friendly of course :D :D :D

Thanks for the welcome but I have been reading this site for a few week and have decided to register. :thumbsup:

Hi ctsport

Welcome to the club mate. MG ZR. They suck they ain't that quick as i have had a running with one before and i out performed it as well.

Perhaps you should find something a bit better to have a tear up with my friend.

jerry!!

Hello I am a new member to this site. I would like to know  if anybody had been up against a MG ZR. I was at the light the other day and one pulled up beside be. I was not bother but he went off fast as if to leave me so  I put me foot down and left him, if it was not for another car in front of me I would have left him way behind :lol: Anybody know the performance of a MG ZR.

hi

i dont know the exact on book performance cos i am too lazy too look up but i do know cts will beat it without any problems :D

Performance & Consumption Cyl / CC BHP MPH 0-60 MPG

1.4 (ZR 105) 4/1396 103 111 10 41.3

1.8 (ZR 120) 4/1796 117 119 8.6 38.9

1.8 VVC (ZR 160) 4/1796 158 131 7.4 37.6

2.0 D (ZR TD) 4/1994 101 114 9.7 53.8

2.0 D ZR 115 4/1994 113 116 9.1 51.5

hope this helps the comparison mate

Its a rover what else can you say ? :thumbsup: