Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Electric Shock

nrgizerbunny

each time I get out of my car to shut the door I end up getting asmall electric shock. last night I actually saw a spark! :eek:

car seems okay just wondering if anyone else suffers from this. I'm thinking it could be my trainers or something.

i've had a few small shocks from the driver door when closing it.. i'm sure it's just static shocks though

each time I get out of my car to shut the door I end up getting asmall electric shock. last night I actually saw a spark! :eek:

car seems okay just wondering if anyone else suffers from this. I'm thinking it could be my trainers or something.

yes we are the same it's static electricity building up it discharges to earth when you touch the car only had car a month think it's because i polish it at the weekends. if it is a major problem fix some antistatic strips on the back this will cure the problem.

I've had the same problem. had the car for a month now and I'm getting really bad electric shocks. used to get them on my oold car but not as bad as i'm getting them now.

AHAHAHA, yeh i get it, but only on 1 pair of my trainers, my other trainers and shoes r fine, its just static. so wot i do now is close the door with the window, solves the problem, but im a chef so wen i finish work and close the door, i always get greese marks on the windows :(

but im a chef so wen i finish work and close the door, i always get greese marks on the windows :(

aren't chefs supposed to have clean hands at all times ??? i won't be eating at your establishment !! :D

this happens to me and mine only started about 2 weeks ago but have had the car a couple of months now but mine is a ae11 and i think all yours are ae12's whats going on

but im a chef so wen i finish work and close the door, i always get greese marks on the windows :(

aren't chefs supposed to have clean hands at all times ??? i won't be eating at your establishment !! :D

lol. nah hands r clean, but doesnt stop u from having greasy hands. I washed my car today, nice and clean, but each time i wash my car i always jinx myself, it always seems to rain or bird craps ova my car. But the weathers been great today, but was watching the news and they were saying its going to b raining tomorrow and cold :censor: heres comes my jinx again i think :crybaby: