Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jae Almost Here

TheNissanMan

Well I'm pretty much ready...

Clothes and shoes put aside and in the boot already are...

3 Cases of Asahi Super Dry (well it had to be Japanese didn't it)

6 Extra Large Packets of Walkers Sensations (only the best flavours)

Camera is ready but will charge Battery on Thursay night

Laptop will be there on thursday night....

Car is being fully valeted =and Supguarded on Thursday (will fill up wednesday :)

I think thats me sorted :)

Seems to me you are all ready to go mate :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Same as but hey sunday is going to be cool as well :P

jerry!!

you think you lot are organised... not so easy for me...

:(

you think you lot are organised... not so easy for me...

:(

all you gotta do is shout if you need a hand buddy...

help me rads just gone. looks like the fans been catching. good thing fensport have one in stock or i'd be scupperd. why do things always go wrong at the eleventh hour? :eek:

help me rads just gone. looks like the fans been catching. good thing fensport have one in stock or i'd be scupperd. why do things always go wrong at the eleventh hour? :eek:

Dawsey you little :censor: you can't not have thast car at JAE that's one of the beasts of the show...

to contrast Mr. organised! :D

Calipers x4: still need rebuilding, painting.. new disks fitting all round.

redo and refinish my custom A pillar guage holder

relocate turbo timer.

remove that DAMN IRRITATING atmospheric dump valve...

clean self.

clean car.

buy beer.

I'm in trouble guys got a targa supra (no boot space at all) got 2 subs, need to carry some bits I'm selling, beer, tent, all associated gubbins with bringing a woman along (vat of makeup, 47 spare changes of clothes, etc etc)... and leave enough room for my "shopping" (picking up a nitrous kit and another roof) LOL

I'll also mention now I have no roof at all for my car..... WHY? I thought I could make the 2 mile journey to work without bolting my targa roof down... its flew off fast and furious style and died when it hit the ground..

This was two months ago!!!

second hand ones are really rather rare....... and new ones are extortionate (suprised?) and have a 6 week wait for parts!!

Keep ya fingers crossed for the newbie that it doesn;t rain on the way there!!!!

OMG matey, I though fitting it all in an MR2 was going to be bad, you've got me beat hands down....

Where are you coming from maybe one of ther members maybe kind enough to offer a hand if passing at the right time....

One thing I have to say is I did laugh at the fast and the furious stylee roof, I know its not funny but would love to have seen it, hope you can find one....

3 Cases of Asahi Super Dry (well it had to be Japanese didn't it)

6 Extra Large Packets of Walkers Sensations (only the best flavours)

Camera is ready but will charge battery on Thursay night

Laptop will be there on thursday night....

Asahi Super Dry? I drink that stuff when I am in Japan but I'm a Bass man myself so I'll stick to British.

I'm gonna charge the Battery for the camera too. I don't have a laptop but hopefully, the 64MB card on the camera should hold the photos that I'm gonna take.

This is my first time JAE so I'm very excited. Look forward seeing you all there! :thumbsup:

If you have a sony I'll have the connector so can drop onto my laptop if need be... it's amazing how many people have sony camera's these dyas :)

LOL the roof... well it amused me at the time and it was my car.... the best bit was I drove on a bit, stopped, got out.. and it was still sliding towards me, paint down spinning like a spinning top.. it stopped dead at my feet!!!!

I was really hung over and very sun burnt (hence roof on and to lazy to bolt it down).. aw well kinda thing you only do once!!!

I have found another roof.... nearest second hand one I could find was holland!!!!!!!! luckily.. he is comming to Billing and has kindly offered to bring it down!!!!!!

I'm comming up from Henley... I should be able to fit most bits...

Time will tell... sooner or later... time will tell.....

incidently. I'm breaking a mkIII supra 1990T got a load of bits I need shot off.. (not sure if this is the place to say about it) if anyone needs some bits pm me!!!!

if you can make the friday we have a convoy passing oxford in the afternoon which is where i will be meeting...

Friday is good... what kinda time we looking at?

good stuff ;) ta!!!

I'll be franticly working on the car.. doing the "little jobs" that no one else wil notice at all.. but annoy me...

then off to CAmbridge to get my new brakes :o (well second hand new ones.. and no I don't have a death wish...)

If you have a sony I'll have the connector so can drop onto my laptop if need be... it's amazing how many people have sony camera's these dyas :)

Shame :crybaby:

Mine is a Ricoh. But I'm intending to take a lot of photos :yes:

All our camping stuff is still packed from our holiday so just need to sort clothes and food out.

We'll be leaving Norwich some time after lunch on Friday, so will hopefully be at Billing before 5.

Dawsey you little :censor: you can't not have thast car at JAE that's one of the beasts of the show...

Don't you worry its gonna be there even if it has to be towed down with my car and sorted there!

I will don my overalls and help (hinder) you if you need me to Dawesy!

:unsure:

oh bugger, does that mean i have to clean my car and tidy it up ? :crybaby:

I hate doing that, cant i just drive it and enjoy it B)

You don't have to but would look a lot better if you did :)

Especially when it's amongst all those shiny beasties :)

I've been booked up and ready to go for about a month now - when living on an island, you have to make sure that you have your ferry ticket reserved, as I was no way going to miss this out!!

Have bought myself a tent, sleeping bag, extra camera film and some Buds - clean clothes may have to stay home (even though there'll be plenty of room - just an excuse to not bother! haha)

Should arrive about lunchtime Sat - hoping to see plenty of Jap cars en route to guide me in, as am hopeless with directions!

See you all soon, and just praying that my car doesn't suffer any problemos like so many others seem to have had!

Paul

1 camera, 2 cameras & 3 cameras..........yup i'm ready.......... :thumbsup: