• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bibbs

• Lou-Lou

• Rookey

• Kev Mc

Looking good Ben.. I still think you should get a carbon bonnet to match the boot, even if the stock one is light ali :P

I personally would no go into all that effort of lightweight parts, then stick in two subs though!!!!

I actually think it looks better with the roof up!!!!!!

Lightweight it so you CAN stick 2 subs in there... :lol: you gotta have good sound.. altough you can't really hear it in that car anyway... it's too god damn noisy

Lovin the look of the car, the wing certianly adds some drama to the rear end. It's as outrageous as the fire spitting exhaust!

I'm not sure its gonna need all that wing even at a high speed circuit there is probably a better compromise for top speed aero and downforce, however it is far more suited to the S2000 than the stock looking 1994 Honda Civic coupe that i saw a similar sized one on the other day!

A man ironing? :laughing: :lol2:

drum.gif

Cheers forthe comments. It's getting the way I want it.

its a gorgeous car ben and Im sure I've told you that anyway :D only ever seen it in the dark so its quite cool to see these pics and the hood down :drool: oh and the sound is amazing and the ricer flames are good too lol :P

Lookin good dude, the spoiler isn't my cup of tea but really like the rest.

Makesure to post a movie so we can hear the exhaust :drool:

So you can hear the exhaust??? Surprised you can't from where you are.. if the ground is shaking and theres crazy noise and occasional banging noises.. that'll be Bibbs. SOOO RUDE! :D

Yep that's a nice lookin motor Bibbs. I actually like the red which is not easy to carry off but the s2000 can do it. There are loads of spoilers that look good on an s2000, if you are happy with yours then good.

That's some bag of goodies on the inside, my brother would have kicked my bum for running wires up over the dash tho. You should see some of the fittings he has done with stereo systems and in car phone kits etc. Think he has issues over wires but back on topic

I think it's looks great the way it is.

trouble with things liek the apexi kit chavs like them and want them but dont want to pay for them, so if u install thyem like ben has u can unplug them and take them with you/lock in boot etc etc

trouble with things liek the apexi kit chavs like them and want them but dont want to pay for them, so if u install thyem like ben has u can unplug them and take them with you/lock in boot etc etc

Yep dead right there unfortunately

looks amazing

all it needs now is a mugen bonnet and hardtop and youve got yourself a super taikyu racer B)

Looking good Ben... So how much did your zorst damage your ears? :lol:

Looking good Ben... So how much did your zorst damage your ears? :lol:

Pardon ?

I got home about 18:00 on Sunday .. about lunchtime Monday the buzzing stopped, but everything is a bit quiet and muted now ..

Could have been the playing Faithless at full volume to drown it out too.

And remember ..

This is staying standard, it's too nice to modify

Car looks mad mate!!

Turned out just right IMO!!

Its got the looks, the Balls and the sound!!! :thumbsup:

Yeah man, cheers for all your hard work.

It's nice to see some "action" pics of it, instead of the usual Comet carpark type stuff :thumbsup:

Now get over to mine and stop the rattle :lol:

lol your car is silly loud chap... even my ears are still ringing :lol:

is the popping thing you have called a Bee R?

is the popping thing you have called a Bee R?

Yeah .. Bee*R Rev Limiter. Not sure about running it on blown engines, as it'll cause the petrol to ignite in the turbo (hot exhaust housing) and *may* cause issues. The NA will only ignite when it mixes with oxygen (in the back box).

I'd have a read up on it first. Seems to be a Nissan thing (Skylines and 200SX's).

Ok thanks mate... it's very cool none-the-less :)

It actually helps launching from the lights at the best point a lot. It also just bangs, pops and flames too .. :lol:

im still getting one for my s13, but i can grab a new head for anout £30

car look sweet in those pics, dosnt even look like it needs lowering there