Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help Needed

JNR

bit of help needed lads my car is the super red colour 1994 carina e gti my problem is the last owner neglected her a bit and shes dulled and oxided quite a bit whats my best option ive tryed t cut a few months back got it ok but its still pretty bad would i be best using a buffer or good old elbow grease with a different product or take it into a garage to get it professionaly done any help would be appreciated

cheers all

jay :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

ive got the same problem

tried allsorts to make it shine but the paint work is about shot for show conditions, best bet is a 'blow over' witha fresh coat of paint. Not as extreme as a full metal respray, just involves roughing up the surface and adding some fresh stuff on

itll then polish up tops

• 1 month later...

roughly, how much would the blow over process cost?

got the same problem, the sun has sort of bleached the colour a bit, especially the roof! t-cutting and polishing only last for a few weeks before it starts fading again! plus i want a more 'intense' red than the 3e5! :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links