Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Is Dead!

DaveSR

Really Bored ....... and all the troublesome lot have left for the ring and there's nothing to read on here!

Anybody got anything exciting to say ;)

How is everybody today?

Anybody got some interesting links/stories/pictures etc they would like to post?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lou-Lou

• Blue84

• DaveSR

• Demonic Angel

Really Bored ....... and all the troublesome lot have left for the ring and there's nothing to read on here!

Anybody got anything exciting to say ;)

How is everybody today?

Bored at work today as well..... but Bound to get a client call in @5:15 with a database failure though..... :lol:

Now I have my credit card back I can buy stuff for my new car :lol::lol: I have brought new wheels and some bits for my 4age :lol::lol:

Here is a funny video might not be work safe but it made me laugh

Fnny video

:lol::lol::lol:

Thats the guy from My Name Is Earl...........

Take a look at this site......I want one.... :eek:

Pimpmysnack

Nah.. I've nothing interesting to say... :D Except damn those Nur lot...

Me and Ed 'Lord Ed' have started a 'We didn't get to go to Nur but we're not bitter' posse.. anyone care to join?

Oh and for those of you in the Henley / Reading area.. there will be a few of us out at the Purple Turtle on Saturday night, so come down and join us if ya bored!!

Oh yeah.. and work sure does SUCK!

When I say 'we're not bitter, I am of course saying this with a massively large dose of bitter type sarcasm... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

I'm bored today too - swings and roundabouts tho as I'm going to prague tomorrow for the weekend. B)

I'm bored today too - swings and roundabouts tho as I'm going to prague tomorrow for the weekend. B)

Ooh.. have a wicked time.. went to Prague a couple of years back for a long weekend.. it was awesome.. have fun!! :D

I'm at work, and currently going through shedloads of disks and paperwork, as Microsoft have sent the company I work for, a nice questionnaire about what products we use, and our licensing...

This weekend though, it's finish the bike weekend, so hopefully I can go for a quick blat on it for the first time since May 2005!!!

im drilling holes in my car

why

baecause i can

beer at turtle u say mmmmmm, u have bens house keys lou???

Nah.. 'fraid not otherwise I would've posted 'PARTY @ Ben's!!'

Oh .. though I do wish to steal the MR2 and make a convincing replica to leave in the driveway.. any ideas on how I can acheive this peeps?

Yeah I'll do that.. might have to be out of the country though when he tries to drive it to be MOT'd...

Home of the fittest prostitutes in the world! The place where the lower class brit can be a superstar, those poor skint fit women!

Home of the fittest prostitutes in the world! The place where the lower class brit can be a superstar, those poor skint fit women!

Eugh!!

Eugh!!

Each to there own!!!!! That is the stance TOC takes on everything else!! :lol:

Home of the fittest prostitutes in the world? WTF thats a hell of a dodgy statement dude :lol::lol::lol:

You not been have you!!! :lol: Rather do a Fit pro than a minger, and everyone will have done the latter at some point in there life! Yes Im bored at work to!!

Ooh.. have a wicked time.. went to Prague a couple of years back for a long weekend.. it was awesome.. have fun!! :D

Cheers, will do :)

Eugh!!

Each to there own!!!!! That is the stance TOC takes on everything else!! :lol:

Home of the fittest prostitutes in the world? WTF thats a hell of a dodgy statement dude :lol::lol::lol:

You not been have you!!! :lol: Rather do a Fit pro than a minger, and everyone will have done the latter at some point in there life! Yes Im bored at work to!!

The lad has a point with regards to the women (being fit that is) - I've been before in 2004 for my brothers stag doo!

:thumbsup:

Although to be honest I'd rather not come home with aids !!

My mate was banging on about going to prague for his birthday, now i know why he wanted to go so badly :lol: !!

This weekend though, it's finish the bike weekend, so hopefully I can go for a quick blat on it for the first time since May 2005!!!

I'll be out on the bike this weekend as well, all being well, the Triumph Bonneville is still in bits around the garage, I'm still undecided wether to re-build it or build a replica of the Triumph Steve McQueen used in 'The Great Escape'

:lol::lol: What the hell has happend to this thread! If anyone starts talking about thai lady boys I am closing this thread...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links