Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

For You Henley / Reading Peeps

Lou-Lou

:crybaby:

I'll be in the Purple Turtle for my mate Andy's birthday.. now I appreciate that none of you know him (other than Charlie maybe.. he's Tori's bf) but come along anyway and drown your sorrows and forget that you aren't in Germany!

Could be a plan!!!!! :thumbsup:

I am utterly skint... but I'll see what I can do!!!!

I don't know Andy... (I don't think?) :lol:

How about Henley /reading people help Charlie do all his car jobs :lol:

Buy my Pug so I can buy the MR2 and you got a deal!

If anyone does want to join us MSN / email me at small_but_delicate_crow@yahoo.com

No :P

Pugs are both wrong wheel drive, and french.

Having to drive an FTO is bad enough already!!!! :!Removed!:

Well I know this now.... but hopefully in a couple of weeks I WILL be driving the MR2. Sweet.

I "might" be out, but I am probably just going to drive up to London instead.

Ah.. go on.. you know you wanna...it'll be a laugh won't it!! You know what it gets like, we'll be drinking shots of something horrible by half 8, then it'll all be downhill from there!

I "might" be out, but I am probably just going to drive up to London instead.

Ah.. go on.. you know you wanna...it'll be a laugh won't it!! You know what it gets like, we'll be drinking shots of something horrible by half 8, then it'll all be downhill from there!

NO! haha

You know what I'm like when I start drinking ..

No one wants to see any repeats .. :)

Ahh it's fine.. as long as you can't remember what you did, and the people you were drinking with can't remember what you did.. it's all good.. it's the sobre ones you wanna watch out for.. they'll be taking notes!

Hmmm .. I'll think about it ..

I'm sure Charlie and Millie remember the "too much alcohol + carpet/driving licence/insurance docs/laptop + sick" incident!

No idea what you are talking about Dave ;) ;)

Hehe it's been too long Charlie .. need to catch up again for a brew my old friend.

and Lou .. YOU suck!

Definitely mate!!!! :thumbsup:

I might be out in town tonight :) probs driving but would be cool to say hello, and charlie what jobs you doing to your supras?

I might be out in town tonight :) probs driving but would be cool to say hello, and charlie what jobs you doing to your supras?

More people from Reading on here?!?!?!?!?!?! :)

Never seen you before man, but then it's been a while since I've been on here ..

You should get out for a drinking session with us Reading guys at some point! If not tonight, then when the others get back from nur ;)

heya rookey, yeah we haven't met yet mate :) I haven't seen you at any of the meets or anything so would be cool to meet you :thumbsup: you had the glanza yeah? or was it a starlet ? :unsure:

Ed it aint that bad mate :( Im annoyed I couldn't go too... was so looking forward to the damn trip :(

i could be out sat but tonight i have to work on car and generally sit at home drink and sulk till payday

Sounds lke me ..

I can't make it out saturday as I'm driving down to Kent.

I used to go to all the Reading meets, until some *&%$£*& garage didnt put my cam belt on right and my car pretty much blew up on the motorway!

I used to have a rev1 mk2 mr2. I'm usually seen around Bibbs', jymfumes, Alan_21's houses :)

I'm driving a french piece of cr*p at the mooment, but it gets me from A to B. Need to get myself a nice Rev3+ or a Camry ;)

Full service on a members car, plus any other maintenace that needs doing... on top of that fit new shocks and springs all round, and new ball joints, new plugs and leads, and sort out a few other minor niggles, thermostat, light alighnment etc etc....

Unfortunately most of the bolts seen to have been done up by king kong :crybaby:

i need to get so wasted so so unbeliviably wasted

Like your thinking.. we'll make it our mission.. and god damn it WE WILL NOT FAIL!!!

TIME: 9:00

PLACE: PURPLE TURTLE, GUNN STREET READING

So now you know peeps, no excuses... msn me if you wanna come....!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links