Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bluetooth Phone Kit

XT2

Hi all

I've just bought a Rav 4. It already had half a Nokia Cark 91 (I think that is the one, but not sure) handsfree kit installed. The previous owner had a complete one fitted, before he decided to sell the car. He took off half the kit then changed his mind.

Basically speaking, the only parts that are still connected are the aerial and the microphone. (He took out the brain box, the phone holder and all the wiring).

Now, what I need is a 'bluetooth' phone kit, preferably one that which I would not need to remove the existing aerial and microphone. Otherwise, the hell with it and lets get a new complete parrot. B)

By-the-way, does anyone know how to fit these things, I mean wiring etc.? :)

Thanks in advance.

My sister has a Parrot. They are quite good (no, not a joke about parrots!). Go for a new one and see if the shop will fit it for free for you.

They aren't bad if you don't mind 18 year olds messing with your car...

Personally, it's not for me.

Thanks mate.

What are Halfords like in fitting? Do they sort it out good?

Halfrauds...... :lol::lol: Wont let them near my RAV....

As Stuart says an 18 year old messing with the wiring... :!Removed!: :!Removed!:

I would go to a repitable electrical car dealer..... Had a phone company fit mine for my Nokia 6310i for work not a bluetooth but hard wired.... works a treat.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links