Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hello, I have just registered.

Fran The Man

Hello everyone,

I joined the toyota family about a month ago when i purchased an import Celica GT ST202. I am really happy with it, I would have liked to get a GT4 but i couldnt afford the running costs so this was the next best thing and it has made me a very happy man.

It has a few mods and I have attached some pics below.

car1.jpg

car3.jpg

car4.jpg

car7.jpg

What do you think?

Hi Nick,

Yes sadly it is an Auto and if i can i might change it (6 speed) but for the moment it's ok.

I think it kicks out around 170bhp as standard but i have got a full blitz exhaust and filter which should take it up 20bhp or so. It feels pretty quick nothing over the top but enough.

Smart motor i must say!

hey Fran.. you should come to the meet this sunday at the Gaydon Motor Museum! Warwickshire

I would like to come on Sunday and if i can i will but its a bit of a drive so i will have to see what my finances are like.

Is the museum easy to find?

very easy... 1 mile off the M40.. less that that i think

we had a meet there in March.. nice location

Looks like your driving the puppies plums....

Nice car m8 and welcome to the club, as I'm sure you'll find were all a bunch of arrogant, horrible little peeps in here :D

Hope to see you at some of the meets :P

oh and btw I've noticed your not allowed to post during the day as your supposed to be working ;)

IMHO the sound of the keyboard makes me sound busy enough to get away with it, just not enough posts to reply to, doesn't help I don't know too much about toyota's lol...

Roll on Sunday, get my car back on the road friday so I'll try not to crash it in the 3 days in between :0

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links