Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Factory Tour

Steve

I have not arranged a factory tour for a couple of years. Thought maybe it was time I arranged another one.

I find these tours are fantastic insight into how Toyota Produce and how efficient they are are car making.

Amazing factory!

If i can get about 15 - 20 names then I will call them and see if we can get a tour. (note they may only take 10)

Be aware that it may take 6 months as I am unsure when their visiting season is. Perhaps Someone from Toyota can let me know??

There will be Pub lunch afterwards.

I would like to stress that due to the limited numbers it is on a first come and first served basis. Also if you have been on this tour before then please let someone who has not visited a chance to go.

Will this be at the factory in Derbyshire Steve??

If so, I'd be up for that! :thumbsup:

We are up for this depending when it wil be, (hope not to be working!!) :eek:

yes the burnaston plant.

Please note that to make it fair for other members we can allow 1 friend to come such as wife... g/f etc. We cannot book 6 friends that are not TOC members as such.

Also gold members come first :D :D

steve ill have a word on tuesday and see what the waiting list is like.

as long as i'm not working ill come to the pub lunch but will give the tour a miss, think youll unserstand why.lol

cheers mate!

steve,

put me and mark down as interested depending when it will be :thumbsup:

For those that are umm'ing and arrr'ing it is well worth a visit... I went a good while back and was v. impressed....

I have not arranged a factory tour for a couple of years. Thought maybe it was time I arranged another one.

I find these tours are fantastic insight into how Toyota Produce and how efficient they are are car making.

Amazing factory!

If i can get about 15 - 20 names then I will call them and see if we can get a tour. (note they may only take 10)

Be aware that it may take 6 months as I am unsure when their visiting season is. Perhaps Someone from Toyota can let me know??

I would like to stress that due to the limited numbers it is on a first come and first served basis. Also if you have been on this tour before then please let someone who has not visited a chance to go.

What a great idea,

I would be interested also

Thanks

aabrass53

Amazing factory!

What a great idea,

I would be interested also

Thanks

aabrass53

Hi Dawesy.

Do you work at the Burnaston factory?

I work on red shift on chassis 2.

I thought there mights be a few other slaves on this forum aswell!! lol

Simon

yep.

i work in weld pilot at the moment (projects group)

been there for 12 years now!!!

prolly herd stories about the mad tuboed rolla from car park 2.... that'll be me then

Definitely recommended. I went last time and saw the production lines where my car was made, and lot of cars like it in various states of completion.

Obviously I refrained from shouting out to the chick who was assembling the dash that she could have fitted my radio a little bit more snugly :D

(An in-joke ... it is a known fault on the Corollas that sometimes the radio and central airvents do not fit flush.)

Paul.

I would be interested in this Steve..............Please let me know when :thumbsup:

i'm interested to steve but depends on when it is due to work. let us know a.s.a.p

always wanted to go an missed out on other opportunitys so ill say yes for this time and make adjustments in my schedule as needed :D

Count me in, if you will, please Steve! :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Alan

I'd be up for this... always wanted a trip around a car factory! Ooooh metal! :lol:

yeah, i like the sound of this, let me know times dates etc and i'll be there!!! :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links