Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jae Convoy

VTRick

anyone going up to jae from east london/essex way on saturday?

we can have a little convoy up there.

*if there already is one, tell me where to meet and ill be there!

you going up there aswell? doesnt seem like alot of the scooby lot are going...?

Sunday is the more popular day to go from Essex. (met some of the convoy group last week).

I will be there all weekend and not joining the Essex convoy as I live 15 mins from the JAE site.

You could go with darkblueturbo on Sat. I know he is a good convoy driver as i travelled with him from northants to southend last week.

Even if you go alone, you are bound to see lots of other cars on route

I'm driving from north Essex on Saturday but I'm going over via the A14 (Suffolk & Cambridgeshire). It's the quicker route for me - Thurrock is a long diversion! I might be performing some last minute cleaning jobs so I couldn't say for sure when I'm leaving.

TIP: When I lived in Luton, I did my best to avoid the M1 northbound during the rush hours. The M1/A414 Hemel junction is particularly nasty.

I'm driving up from Essex on Saturday, hoping to meet some friends at Toddington services at about 9:30am so we'll be going up the A127 about 8:30 (ish)

wey! a127 thats more like it. you going off at the m25?? if so ill drive up the 127 and meet you lot on that.