Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Its A Beauty

gus

I think this far down the line Supragal may just have a piccy in her mind of what she actually would likek to do with her car, are we that bad on here that we can't appreciate someone elses idea's if they don't conform to our own views ???

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• supragal

• TheNissanMan

• gus

• VTRick

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like i've started a little debate here.......post was only ment as a bit of fun guys.....if i had that sort of money to spend i wouldn't be travelling around in a MKII :lol::lol::lol:

but if money was no object then it would have to be the carbon fibre, colour coded to the car...just my opion as dont have a spoiler at all on mine :thumbsup:

Get one of them? But thats a standard one...I've got one of them...it's going! BUT I am still in 2 minds as to whether to build on the existing one and make it dual layer kinda thing or go for the jap-style ones you all hate lol

Do you still hate them as much if they're made from carbon fibre?

Why don't you get this one - If you change your mind!

hmmm, better than standard but still not different enough... :D

Looks like i've started a little debate here.......post was only ment as a bit of fun guys.....if i had that sort of money to spend i wouldn't be travelling around in a MKII :lol::lol::lol:

but if money was no object then it would have to be the carbon fibre, colour coded to the car...just my opion as dont have a spoiler at all on mine :thumbsup:

Erm... but surely the cosmetic point of carbon fibre is that it looks like carbon fibre?

And yeah Gus, you did start a bit of a debate lol love it!!

OK then go with the original one, it does look pretty good and carbon fibre look is a nice touch. Is it the same as the one featured on the F&F supra?

spend the cash, and get a veilside spoiler, there booootiful

OK then go with the original one, it does look pretty good and carbon fibre look is a nice touch. Is it the same as the one featured on the F&F supra?

erm yeah... for those of you who haven't seen it yet:

http://www.impossible-performance.cwc.net/...apr-spoiler.htm

One place I've found it.

SO thats the spoiler... this is the colour (scroll down a bit)

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.p...39&t=3740&st=25

And it's going on a kit BASED on this:

http://www.supercars.net/garages/carlitos/78v2.html

So...what spoiler is gonna be radical enough to match it??

spend the cash, and get a veilside spoiler, there booootiful

originally i was going for a full veilside kit..but then i saw one...and another one...and another one...and then I saw the AB FLUG Supra and that was it lol

Veilside, very nice BUT it's been done... can ya see what I'm getting at?

You want to be original....

(in that case.. forget the meccano spoiler.. their on Nova saloons nowadays)

yeah, but I'm not putting it on a Nova Saloon! Every spoiler in the world can be found on some shed somewhere or another... but you're right... I'll have to have a custom one made. tee hee. or find a very unusual one :/

ill make you one out of play doh and some straws?

heh

seriously though, i think you should do something mad with the standard one, how many modded supras STILL HAVE the standard spoiler. and i think there the best ones,

seriously though, i think you should do something mad with the standard one, how many modded supras STILL HAVE the standard spoiler. and i think there the best ones,

good point well made. The only problem with that is my brains now gone into "old skool cossie whale tale" mode :lol::lol:

now theres an idea...

i am putting a patent on that... heh.

i may have to use photoshop for this one. if i can find some piccys

there's a job for somebody on the forum......cant remember who did it and cant find the thread (ryan help) but somebody took pictures of my car and had a lot of fun with photoshop.....it ended up being lowered, having 19 alloys, bmw 5 series side skirts and a scooby front end looked quite good (just cant find the :censor: thread) :thumbsup:

Ha ha, I've just given it to one of the students here to work on... I imagine tomorrow he'll have produced some silly looking spoiler lol :D

you should see what was done to mine.....it was a whole car job.......got to find that picture :!Removed!:

I'm sorry, But.......

No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No

That bodykit does not look nice :(

Don't like the spoiler either, it does look like something off a Nova Saloon. Think I saw one with a spoiler like that at Donny show 3 years ago!!

The colour you've chosen is gorgeous, I really like it but I said that in the other post!!

Supragal, at the end of the day sweetheart, it's your choice and if it makes you happy..... Do it!!

Sorry bout my out burst, but that bodykits not for me :D

Sorry again :(

Been a bit stressed today :(

Works gettin to me :(

But its JAE this weekend :D

Supragal,

You can slap me at JAE :huh:

What day you going?

You can take the mickey out of my boot lid and get me back!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links