Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Its A Beauty

gus

OK let me see let's turn the argument around....

1.0l car weighing next to nothing, weigh it down with bodykit just to add that extra weight and reduce performance that tad bit more.....

Everyone has a right to decide what they do to their car and what makes there car look the way they wish, it should not be for others to put others opinions down or say it would look crap, ugly or not to do it.

So many different members have been very quick to say what a bad idea someone has had or how foul something looks but is normally the case that not nearly as many people are as happy to say what a good job or how good a car looks.

As a club made from members with the same interests shouldn't we be trying to support each other rather than alienate others or ourselves ?

The point about the Yaris is not my opinion, it was purely written to carry accross a point of view.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• supragal

• TheNissanMan

• gus

• VTRick

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

here you go love, did it on your car aswell.... hehe

cossie stylee!!!

supracos.jpg

???

What Yaris??

I apologise for my outburst.

Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder.

I have no right and neither do others to put people down.

People may have opinions on my rear bumper at JAE.

As I said had a S :censor: :censor: t day at work, and did not hink what I had written until I had sent it :!Removed!:

Startlet..

As said not aimed at you, only used Yaris as first car came to head....

Just seems to be a lot of bashing going on...

Ive gotta say that body kit on the supra is amazing, and even slightly resembles a FTO at the front. But i didnt like the back of it, but with the spoiler...........................

Ive gotta say it...................

IT...L......O..O.K.....S BETTER

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ive gotta slit my wrists now :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

its all light hearted anyway, we were asked our opinions :P

stop moaning you lot. :lol:

Now after one silly outburst I'm hanging my head in shame :(

Feelin a bit worried what peeps will think of me at JAE now :unsure:

OMG!! In the ten minutes it takes me to get home you guys all kicked off a bit lol!!

OK...I asked for opinions- so it's all good if you don't like it :) I'm just as bad- not that long ago I made a comment about red cars... not for me, but obviously some people love it- SMILE PEOPLE!! Starlet Nath chill!! You only get slapped if you're lucky LMAO ;) I'll be there Sunday...

Scot-I didn't like the back of the kit either hense the mods I'm having done AND the addition of the spoiler...

VTRick- you're my hero! That looks AMAZING lol... It really does look like some kinda space ship lol. I'm taking that to the bodyshop with me :) Almost too scared to ask what you do for a living with photoshop skills like that :D

And Rhaines....well moderated :thumbsup:

Supragal, you sure you work in IT or were you a politician in your last life :hokus-pokus:

Phew! Got away with that lighter than I thought- was expecting a few "mum" comments LOL

I wish I was a politician- I'd get paid more...career move perhaps lol.

Wow. I love that fin! (and yes, as it resembles an 80/90's car I get to use that word lol)

heh, thats supragal, im flattered. you actually gunna use that pic? that would be so cool.

glad you like it though, almost missed lunch doing it, haha.

Now after one silly outburst I'm hanging my head in shame :(

Feelin a bit worried what peeps will think of me at JAE now :unsure:

don't be silly nath, everyones opinions are welcome its just a lot of putting people down, JAE will be a blast.....

so how many kids do you actually have again ?

I dunno- I think there were about 5 of you involved in that today lol

I work in an office with 15 guys...I'm used to them spitting their dummies out too :P

Seriously though, if I had kids would I be driving a 2 seater supra? lol

heh, thats supragal, im flattered. you actually gunna use that pic? that would be so cool.

Yup.... bodyshop are gonna cry when I show them...but they, they owe me BIG time anyway!

so how many kids do you actually have again ?

I dunno- I think there were about 5 of you involved in that today lol

I work in an office with 15 guys...I'm used to them spitting their dummies out too :P

big boot :D

big boot :D

rug rats are not permitted in my car. Not even in the boot. Even if it wasn't full of ICE.

Hey! I'm kinda pretty...in a grey haired slobbery kinda way lol. seriously have we just hijacked AGAIN? lol

I know, we'll have to leave Taffy (sad name for a dog I know) and get bck on topic or move over to the hijacking thread again i spose lol....

Well moiderated :P

God how do you cope? I work in an Office with 8 guys I know what you mean.

And I have a 3 year old and a 16 month old niece, my poor car! Thats why I drive a Yaris and not a Supra :crybaby: Your car is never the same again!

God how do you cope? I work in an Office with 8 guys I know what you mean.

And I have a 3 year old and a 16 month old niece, my poor car! Thats why I drive a Yaris and not a Supra :crybaby: Your car is never the same again!

You, my friend are very brave lol.

How do I cope with working in an office with 15 guys all in the 25-35 age bracket?...lol...it's really no hassle at all! :D tee hee.

I know someone who's got a TVR...his kids got in it one day and drew all over the cream leather with felt tips. He laughed. I'd have...errr...not sure I can say that one here....lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links