Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Installation Instruction

nick1000

Hallo! First day in forum and I need help.

I have had an accident with my 1000yaris 2002year in front of it and I decide to install the face lift of 2003yaris sport. My problem is why are the two light of the back side at the left and the right of number plate

fog and reverse lights, you can either wire them up, but you don't really need to as you already will have these on your main rear lights.

Or you can fill them up and colour them

Phase 2 (face lifted) T Sport bumper has 2 fog lights in the bumper where you mention.

The 2 reversing lights are in the main cluster.

This is a different set up to the phase 1 T Sport.

Thanks a lot for advice. I will ask my engineer if there is any problem to make this light open as fog light and as reverse light so they can have both use.

Now more expert question.

My car color is silver. I want know the second part of the T-sport bumper (the gray one, there where the spot light go) what number of color is?

that is just the plain plastic, it's not coloured, you can colour code it the same colour as your car, or if I change my bumpers and get the t-sport one's i'm going to have it sprayed black.

there is any photo from to close of those bumpers so i can give it tomorrow to my engineer before the colour it?