Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Would You Buy It

rooster34

been offered a mk3 turbo 155000 miles full years mot red very clean according to pictures e-mailed to me no smoke on acceleration checked over by a mechanic who says there is no visable oil leaks,slight rust on arch and usual rip on drivers seat. passed mot straight away no problems.its a 1990 auto

would you buy it

any advice or thoughts would be great

Your best bet is to have a test drive and take it from there mate. If it all sound and it's the car you want then got for it mate. :yes:

jerry!!

hmmmm a car that can potentially cost hundreds to repair, with 155,000 on the clock, for the price of a runaround fiesta..

no, i wouldnt buy it, as i'm guessing 500-700 is about your budget? That leaves you nothing for sorting out any potential problems... MOT or not MOT, these things can be expensive to maintain. 155000 is a LOT of miles, even for a 16 year old supe.

hmmmm a car that can potentially cost hundreds to repair, with 155,000 on the clock, for the price of a runaround fiesta..

If it's been regulary serviced, well maintained, I'm sure it'll have many a 1000 miles left in it.

IIRC yours is low mileage, but has had a knock for ages. Mileage doesn't mean an awful lot, it's the history that is the main thing.

IMHO of course.

With these cars you usually get what you pay for....

As Adi said it will cost a lot to get acar perfect.... which is why the good ones sell for a lot more!

On the other hand, sometimes you can snap up a bargain....

Any more info on the car would hlep.. like year, transmition etc etc

Milly car is still tight at 170,000 miles.... although it is not on its original engine....

• 1 month later...

been offered a mk3 turbo 155000 miles full years mot red very clean according to pictures e-mailed to me no smoke on acceleration checked over by a mechanic who says there is no visable oil leaks,slight rust on arch and usual rip on drivers seat. passed mot straight away no problems.its a 1990 auto

would you buy it

any advice or thoughts would be great

I would. However, need to look at a foto

---

max@digitalhardcore.us

If it's been regulary serviced, well maintained, I'm sure it'll have many a 1000 miles left in it.

IIRC yours is low mileage, but has had a knock for ages. Mileage doesn't mean an awful lot, it's the history that is the main thing.

IMHO of course.

It's cam float apparently :D not a knock ..

Anyway, if this car had been regularly serviced, and well maintained, i dont think it'd be £550.

£550 cars are just that. I wouldnt expect to get a well maintained, reliable, good condtion car of ANY type for £550, let alone a supe.

A runaround, yes.

Still , we havent seen it.. so who knows... hope its a good un.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links