Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gold Membership

Steve

Becoming a gold members has been easier with the new option to pay by Paypal or Nochex using a credit card.

We have a ever growing list of discount providers and currently have 56 Discount providers and growing!

Gold members also get first choice in any limited offers we are given.

Support your club and in return we guarentee you save the subscription fee for as long as you spend money on your car. This includes servicing and parts.

£25 per year

http://www.goldmembers.co.uk/toc_index.php

• 4 weeks later...

hi steve

what 'exactly' can we get out of signing up in the aftermarket, tuning and performance parts department.

which companys actively recognise this scheme??? :huh:

Jaxx - Just a quick note on my way through today......

- being a GOLDIE I can honestly say that tuning & performance is highly featured in the discount schemes. Everything from tyres to induction kits to general spare bits & bobs......

There are loadsa companies offering loadsa products and even things like cheap tickets to Alton Towers.

I got my money back in the first week of Gold Membership at my Toyota dealer on parts and servicing........ :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

there are quite a few dealers offering 10 - 15% discount.. and we are sstill working on more joining.

However, mail order parts are available at the discounted rate.

One good provider is Fensport... The reason i disclose this name is that they do check member status and will only give discount to supporting members. One member saved 250 quid in one day!... he was well chuffed!

So.. the story is that if you intend spending money on your car then we can help. Plus of course we are working on more discounts as we speak.

One good provider is Fensport... The reason i disclose this name is that they do check member status and will only give discount to supporting members. One member saved 250 quid in one day!... he was well chuffed!

You wouldn't be talking about little old me would you Steve? :P :thumbsup::rolleyes:

still waiting for that pint!! :thumbsup:

Due to the rally stages round here and my love of going airbourne on those i have now saved over £400 with gold.

In the next 2 weeks another £200 will be saved :D

You do the maths on what i have spent since joining :eek:

I will be a member by the end of the month :thumbsup:

jerry!!

I did a group buy on the LOC club for gold members the other day... Some members saved £200.. and guess what.. they only spent £235.. thats nearly half off the original price!!!

We have plans to do some great toyota group buys real soon!

I am also working on a hotel chain... discount accommodation!

Tescos next :thumbsup:

Keep up the good work steve. Looking forward to becoming a gold member mate :thumbsup:

jerry!!

looks like im gonna have to part with 25 of me bread then! :D

Check it out!!

Guess who's a gold member now?? :yes:

jerry!!

Sorry for the double post..... cheque book has been found.. and cheque is in the post on its way!!!! :thumbsup:

Tom!!!

just started my sign up

havin trouble with these credit card things :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs:

probably gonna have to send it by post.

do i have to send a copy of my details along with the cheque so it makes sense on the other side??? :!Removed!:

:thumbsup:

if you include your forum username that should be enough, safest way is to write your username on the back of the cheque and PM Steve to say it's in the post....

legend!

thanks ill do that i spose, how long will it take to be setup cos i gotta order to make with fensport soon!!!

:thumbsup:

i was a member within about 10 seconds of paying... but i used paypal

so i guess itll come through the second your cheque clears.

• 2 months later...

I'll have to post this again as I didn't see if anyone replied ..

Is there a joint LOC/TOC discount set up? I posed it as an idea a few months back and some peeps said the'd look into it ..

• 2 weeks later...
Becoming a gold members has been easier with the new option to pay by Paypal or Nochex using a credit card.

Sorry to be a pain, but I couldn't find PayPal on the first page of the signup form. Is this due to the crash, or should I choose the cheque or transfer option to get the PayPal option later?

yannick (Gold Member hopeful)

Paypal is on the second page when you sign up... sign up using your details and then you should see a paypal link.

Paypal is on the second page when you sign up... sign up using your details and then you should see a paypal link.

Done :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Just a suggestion when you have the time - to put the card payments in the little list of options on the first page :)

yannick (soon to be Gold)

I'll have to post this again as I didn't see if anyone replied ..

Is there a joint LOC/TOC discount set up? I posed it as an idea a few months back and some peeps said the'd look into it ..

as of yet no joint discount scheme but all of the discounts are for toc and loc....

:afro: I've finally decided to get around to signing up :afro:

Just one prob though, I think I've signed up several times :ffs: It seems the Paypal site didn't react too well to my running Opera. So following me submitting all my details and then clicking continue everything went pear shaped and I was left looking at a blank page on paypal, so I'm not sure if that got registered.

In the end I reverted to Microshaft Explorer which seemed to do the trick :D . I'll just have to keep an eye on the Credit card for multiple playments :ffs:

Anyhow, can't wait to bask in the glory that is Gold Membership :group-cuddles: