Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

10,000ft Parachute Jump

Angel

That's right I'm going to throw myself out of a perfectly working plane! :wacko:

I can hear you saying it now - you mad girl! But it's all for a good cause, The Lavender Trust Breast Cancer Care!

If you are feeling generous and would like to sponsor me please click here

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone feeling generous and want to help a well worthy course?

Let me explain my previous post a bit more :)

I've signed up to do a sponsored 10,000ft tandem parachute jump! :o Am I in saine?

My jump will take place on 11th June. It's one of those things I've always wanted to do but never got round to it! I've done a couple of sponsored abseils down building but never anything like this!

All of the money I raise will be going to The Lavender Trust, breast cancer care.

Any sponsors will be greatly received however large or small. thumbsup.gif

I've set up a sponsor form on line, so if you wish to sponsor me please click here

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck with charity Angel and the tandem jump......I started parachuting for a charity in the 80s and continued untill the money ran out, freefalling and also packing my own shutes....Langar airfield. :thumbsup:

Good luck with charity Angel and the tandem jump......I started parachuting for a charity in the 80s and continued untill the money ran out, freefalling and also packing my own shutes....Langar airfield. :thumbsup:

Thank you very much Popwud. :thumbsup:

• 5 weeks later...

:huh::eek: Ok tomorrow is the day!!! Going down to the airfield about 10.30am. :eek: So tonight is your last chance to help me raise as much money as I can! :help: Please dip deep. :thumbsup:

Please click here to sponsor me.

Thank you

Well done Sarah!

...and to raise £500 for such a good cause is brilliant!

:thumbsup:

Rich

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links