Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Custom Bonnet?

langdon_auger

hey i forget who this is, or i'd ask him myself.. but is this bonnet custom or you kids got sumthin i cant get in Canada??

yarassfotoshoot047small2px.jpg

Custom made mate :) Was Rossnova's car who sold it to fastgold on this site who i think is selling it on again :P That whole front end is custom. Just an extended bonnet and then the bumper has been cut and then extended to make it lower. Looks good huh? The rear bumper has a similar extension to make it lower :D

Custom made mate :) Was Rossnova's car who sold it to fastgold on this site who i think is selling it on again :P That whole front end is custom. Just an extended bonnet and then the bumper has been cut and then extended to make it lower. Looks good huh? The rear bumper has a similar extension to make it lower :D

i thought so.. i kept seein similar stuff tho and i just wanted to make sure.. we dont got much in canada.. someone should design one.. i like that look.. or a bit more agressive like this :yes:

gallery_1599_33_1116862102.jpg

Wouldnt like to try speed bumps or potholes in that :o but looks nice..... if a little impractical unless the roads near it are totally flat....

that was in the june 2005 edition of max power, was the front page feature.

it has hydraulics. like the look of it, made the carzone kit look good, cos usually dont like em personally.

if u want ur bonnet looking like that, hmmm probs lookin at £500+ i'm guessin

No way near £500 plus for just a bonnet extension like that mate! Its a simple extension into the grill area and doesn't even fit flush to the rest of the bumper! Extension then respray is all there is to it. Basically just fabricating an extension onto the existing bonnet then smooth over and prime and paint. Probably need existing bonnet catch moved to make it accesible or just use remote bonnet popper and jobs a good'un. Its basically half a bad boy bonnet as they usually go over the lights aswell (from what i have seen before and with it over lights aswell it looks gash).

i got quoted £200 just to have the boot flushed, that is just getting rid of the lock handle, but as i said, was just a guess

WOW that sounds like a lot! May just be because my dad has few mates so get discount but if your just talking about having the bootlock removed that sounds like a lot! Its just removal, filler, smooth, paint :P Could do most of it yourself and just get it sprayed :P

Surely worth a go if you got the money to be playing around! :P Lots of the best stuff on here come from people just messing about! :D Obviously you need a little know how but its an experiment! If its a scrap boot what can go wrong?

Though spose if you got the money to play around with boots you got the money to get it done anyway :P

problem is, after doin that, means then wud need to get a boot popper, too much messin about, gonna sort out my ice and interior 1st before i carry on with exterior

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links