Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cynos Bodykit, Which One To Use?

Cynos Tac

Just got my 94 cynos back from its engine 5efe swap and its lookin sweet i'll post pics later, but now that ive got the mechanical side of things up to scratch i need to style it and i was just wondering what's the best bodykit to put on it, i just want to lower the front a little bit as the roads in Ireland arent exactly bodykit friendly, I want to put sideskirts on it and flare the rear arches a little bit, i was told that a Lancer kit will fit on the front but i want it look nice as if it was meant to be this way,any ideas??

i only really like the toyota factory kit on the paseo/cynos.

matts x racing one is the only aftermaket bodykit that i would personally put on a seo.

Rich.

If your talking about mine scutch0 i dont think mine will go on as its a gen 2 kit but i do believe that x-racing also do a gen 1 kit which is pretty much the same!!!

Cheers,

Matt

Bahh - Xracing produced your kit for the 1st gen initially - then modded it for the 2nd gen :P

J

ok ok, thats true!!! :P

Although they only changed the front bumper as the skirts and rear pods are completely different!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links