Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello Ppl I'm New Here And Need Help

garpon

Hello everyone! Was wondering if anybody can help, I have a 87 corolla 4 door and I'm looking for a body-kit for it and I'm having trouble everything seems to start from 88 and up. Can anyone tell me where I might look?? Thanks in advance for all the help!! :D

Welcome to the club....

Could you get to JAE this weekend? its going to be huge with many cars and trade stands....

also can you please add a location to your profile, thankyou.

Dan

Welcome to the club matey am sure we have members who can help out so hopefully your wait won't be too long, what are you thinking about doing to the car ?

Wll rahines (sorry if i spelled that wrong) - Gonna paint dark burgany and a carbon-fiber hood - swapping the motor out alittle further down the road - adding rear wing - and a body-kit if i can find one :lol:

I do hope so rhaines (i think i spelled that right this time) - And yaristpot im in NY

ah that could be a little difficult as most of the users of this forum are uk based, uunless of course you dont mind shipping it from the uk