Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla Members Cars

hoho15

whats he lowest you can go on a gti? what kit offers the most drop?

I'm going for a 50mm drop with Ksport coilovers. £650 including delivery.

• 3 weeks later...

This is my 2002 Corolla T-Sport. It hasn't mad many mods apart from it has been lowered by about 40mm on Apexi springs and it has a Cusco front strut brace. I have now also changed the tyres for 205/50/16 Toyo Proxes T1-Rs.

img01432b.th.jpg

img01442b.th.jpg

hi guys, jus bought a scrap salvaged 91 gti and am trying to gather a few bits before re doin the bodywork. where can i get a lip spoiler for the front bumper, also trying to find clear back lights(not lexus). appreciate any info/suggestions

hi guys, jus bought a scrap salvaged 91 gti and am trying to gather a few bits before re doin the bodywork. where can i get a lip spoiler for the front bumper, also trying to find clear back lights(not lexus). appreciate any info/suggestions

Try here mate Europerformance and congrats on the new car. You'll enjoy it! Just ask other owners, they'll tell you ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Yo yo yo with my 2002 TSooooo... :yahoo:

T6.jpg

T3-1.jpg

T1-1.jpg

IMG_8531a.jpg

T2-1.jpg

Stunning pictures! Beautiful car too! :)

• 2 weeks later...

WOW! Your rolla is sweet! I hope that mine will be as clean as that one day! I need to put some more money and hours into it then I may be able to compete! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

After Polishing :lol:

DSC01819.jpg

DSC01818.jpg

DSC01831.jpg

DSC01835.jpg

DSC01838.jpg

Its a Mirror :D

DSC01828.jpg

DSC01832.jpg

Thinking in new wheels :rolleyes: maybe 17''s in black (this is my car but i changed the wheels using Photoshop)

C_pia_de_Toyota_Black_on_Black.jpg

Cheers

my 1992 gti restored with inner and outer rear arches sills and fresh paint, new windscreen, new radiator, new calipers discs and greenstuff pads, jap grill, mk2 vw golf alloys with new proxes...mibby up for sale soon

post-49258-1258390430_thumb.jpg

post-49258-1258390514_thumb.jpg

post-49258-1258390526_thumb.jpg

post-49258-1258390557_thumb.jpg

post-49258-1258390571_thumb.jpg

post-49258-1258390584_thumb.jpg

post-49258-1258390600_thumb.jpg

post-49258-1258390616_thumb.jpg

That's one sweet GTi mate!

Grill looks pretty cool, where did you get it and for how much?

Also, how did you sort out the rust inside the car? Mine is no where near as bad as that but it does need sorting out!

Thanks

Also, how did you sort out the rust inside the car? Mine is no where near as bad as that but it does need sorting out!

Thanks

cheers mate glad you like the gti

the grill i got on eBay a while back cost me about £12, the bloke i got it of had it sent over from japan

as for the rust it was going to be to much hassle welding in wee patches everywhere so i went to toyota and got complete inner arches for both side they were huge panels that come with tunnel sections for the struts seat belt anchor points basically everything you see in that photo was cut out and replaced...i have photos somewhere that show the panels cut out... il dig them out and put them ...cheers mate

Thanks

cheers mate glad you like the gti

the grill i got on eBay a while back cost me about £12, the bloke i got it of had it sent over from japan

as for the rust it was going to be to much hassle welding in wee patches everywhere so i went to toyota and got complete inner arches for both side they were huge panels that come with tunnel sections for the struts seat belt anchor points basically everything you see in that photo was cut out and replaced...i have photos somewhere that show the panels cut out... il dig them out and put them ...cheers mate

Cool, thanks

How much did you pay for both, the first pics in my thread will show you how bad it is. ;)