Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Is There A Polish

jerry phipps

Hi everyone

With jae just around the corner. I was just wondering after i have used wonder wheels on my alloys. Is there a polish that i can polish my alloys with?

I've being thinking about this for awhile now. Surely there is something out there that you can put on your wheels to really make them shine.

jerry!!

Hi rhaines

So what you are saying is that zymol is good for the paint and the alloys too rhaines :thumbsup:

jerry!!

• 5 months later...

Hi Kelvyn

Core this is a old post. I now use Autosol on my alloys. It's a polish for metal. It work's wonders on all things that are shiny. Brilliant for stainless steel and chrome. It looks like a tube of tooth paste so it will last for awhile. And for only £4.00 a go it's worth it's money :thumbsup:

Here's the web site

http://www.autosol.com/metal.htm

jerry!!

i got some spray from halfrauds that stops brake dust and grime sticking to the rims. think its made by turtle wax or somthing. works well

:thumbsup: The best polish you can get for Alloys is Mothers...

Mothers what's that? Never heard of that before?

jerry!!

Hi Jerry, theres a product called 'Wheel Wax' it's designed especially for chrome & alloy wheels. It shines the wheels and helps prevent break dust building up on them.

The firm that supplies it is based in Bournmouth, their phone number is : 07000 497378

Hi roadrunner

Is this the stuff that you are talking about? If so it's £20 from demon tweeks :thumbsup:

wheel_wax.gif

jerry!!

:thumbsup: The best polish you can get for Alloys is Mothers...

Mothers what's that? Never heard of that before?

jerry!!

Its what they use in the US for their show cars.

I had some, which was passed onto Mat C for his mate with chromes..

Hi roadrunner

Is this the stuff that you are talking about? If so it's £20 from demon tweeks :thumbsup:

wheel_wax.gif

jerry!!

Yeh, that's the stuff mate. :thumbsup:

GT85, its like wd40 with Teflon in, I wack a bit on the wheels and rub it in every now and then, makes them shiny and helps keep then clean!!!

Its only about £1.80 a can used to use it a lot when I worked as a bike tech!!!(mountain bikes)

GT85, its like wd40 with Teflon in, I wack a bit on the wheels and rub it in every now and then, makes them shiny and helps keep then clean!!!

Its only about £1.80 a can used to use it a lot when I worked as a bike tech!!!(mountain bikes)

I was once told that wd40 is great to use around winter time as it keeps the wheels clean and repels water and also stops them from rusting :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links