Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Induction Kit

GR_STS202

Hi Guys,

Recently bought myself a 95, jap import celica. Now that the long evenings are here I want to start doing some modifications.

I want to start with an induction kit, any recommendation? I notice the current box has an air temp sensor attached. Will cause me problems with an induction kit, is there a way around it?

I'm open to modification suggestions, so hit me with them!!

Thanks

GR77

only new to the club myself too mate,..but get a trd pannel filter,..decat and catback exhaust should see some power gains,...apart from that just get it lowered some decent alloys ect and subtle kit if you like them

only problem with a panel filter is the air feed for the box is small. limited amount of air coming in

Hi Guys,

Recently bought myself a 95, jap import celica. Now that the long evenings are here I want to start doing some modifications.

I want to start with an induction kit, any recommendation? I notice the current box has an air temp sensor attached. Will cause me problems with an induction kit, is there a way around it?

I'm open to modification suggestions, so hit me with them!!

Thanks

GR77

Have a look at this one its the filter i have i think its very good lovely sound of it. it has all the sensor ports for the celica.

http://www.knfilters.com/search/product.aspx?Prod=57-0324

only problem with a panel filter is the air feed for the box is small. limited amount of air coming in

Who told you that? :blink:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links